This high efficiency media filter is 20 x 20 and will capture a significant amount of airborne particles. It can be used with gas, oil, and electric forced air furnaces, as well as cooling compressors up to 5 tons. This unit is recommended as a basic minimum air quality product.
It features a deep-pleated media filter and has a large surface area to capture more airborne particles like dust and smoke as well as larger contaminants like mold spores and pet dander. It is installed to the register on you HVAC system and keeps the air in you whole house cleaner.
A whole hose media cleaner filter will last longer than a typical one inch furnace filter. It will only need to be replaced every 6 - 12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
- Duct Size: 20 in. x 20 in.
- Airflow Capacity (cfm): Maximum 1400 cfm
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.): 0.23 at 500 FPM
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: Filter Element: UL Listed, UL900, Class 2
- Removal Efficiency
- Particles 0.3-1 Microns: 32%
- Particles 1-3 Microns: 72%
- Particles 3-10 Microns: 96%