The Honeywell Whole House Media Air Cleaner is an easy step to take to breath cleaner air in your own home. It mounts easily to your gas, oil or electric furnace as well as a to a cooling compressor (up to 5 tons). Simply install, in basically any position, to your return air duct next to the furnace blower compartment. As air passes through the fibers in the filter, airborne particles get trapped and only clean air passes through and into your cooling and heating system.
The F100F2010 high efficiency media filter is 20" x 25" and has a MERV 11 rating. This unit is recommended as a basic minimum air quality product.
- MERV 11 vs Standard 1" Filter (MERV 1-4)
- Particles 0.3-1 Microns: 32% vs 0-5%
- Particles 1-3 Microns: 72% vs 5-15%
- Particles 3-10 Microns: 96% vs 10-20%
Installation of a whole house air cleaner also means changing the filter less often. This filter requires changing every 6 - 12 months versus a standard filter which may need to be changed monthly.
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil
- Duct Size: 20 in. x 25 in.
- Airflow Capacity (cfm): Maximum-- 2000 cfm
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.): 0.23 at 500 FPM
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: Filter Element: UL Listed, UL900, Class 2