With a GenTent Stormbracer, you never need to remove any part of the cover. There is a large door flap that opens allowing for easy refueling. The protective side apron gives you easy access to the electrical panel and the frame and cover maintains your generators natural air flow and intake. Additionally, No Tools Are Required to set up your GenTent Cover. Included with your purchase is setup instructions and product safety manual, links to detailed, step by step setup videos, and free post installation follow-up - just send photos to GenTent. Everything you need is included in your package, regardless of the edition you choose:
- Strap It - Kevlar ratchet strap system which includes 118" strap, four corner connectors, eight extender arms and sixteen rubber feet
- Frame It - High strength dual catalyst fiberglass frame rods and central connector
- Cover It - Main generator tent canopy cover with a single, opaque electrical covering apron. The single apron is designed to work with generators with an electrical panel on either the long or short side of the unit.
The GT10K XKu generator tent can be used with several brands of inverter generators including but not limited to:
- Briggs & Stratton 030239 and P3000
- Cabelas IK-524424 and IK-525566
- Coleman PC0401855, PM0431800, PM0431802, and PM0647001
- Honda EM7000is, EU3000IS, EU6500IS, EU7000IS
Additionally, the GT10K XKu will fit many other brands of inverter generators that are 3000 Watts plus. If your model is not listed above, please feel free to call us and a sales person will be happy to assist you.
We are able to offer you two versions of the GenTent Stormbracer in your choice of color. Available packages are the Standard Edition (assembled in the USA) and the Extreme Edition (made in the USA). Both are available in Tan Light with Black Trim or Grey Skies with Black Trim. Both editions include hardware components that are Made in the USA.
The Standard Edition Package is assembled in USA. The canopy is constructed of NFPA 701 FR rated vinyl laminated polyester and is rated from -15°F - 185°F (-25°C - 85°C), outdoor rated elastic and outdoor rated hook and loop. The canopy is covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
- Standard Edition (1 yr Canopy/3 yr Hardware* Warranty):
- Tan Light with Black Trim (GT10KXKUTB)
- Grey Skies with Black Trim (GT10KXKUGB)
The Extreme Edition Package is 100% Made in USA. The canopy is constructed of NFPA 701 FR rated, UV treated, vinyl coated polyester and is rated from -45°F - 185°F (-45°C - 85°C), outdoor rated Gore elastic and genuine Velcro hook and loop. The canopy is covered by a 3 year limited warranty.
- Extreme Edition (3 yr Warranty):
- Tan Light with Black Trim (GT10KZKUTB)
- Grey Skies with Black Trim (GT10KZKUGB)
*Hardware Components are all Made in the USA and carry a 3 year warranty regardless of your choice of Standard Edition or Extreme Edition Canopy. Components include the Angle Braces and Extension Arms, Foot Grommets, Ratchet, Kevlar Strap, Fiberglass Rods.