Weber 63014001 Genesis II LX E-640 Freestanding Gas Grill with Side Burner - Black - LP
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThis large 6 burner Genesis II LX E-640 with 12000 BTU side burner is new to the Weber line of grills. It is a porcelain enameled lid with two handle mounted grill lights and double door closed storage cart. On the side is a space to store your tank (tank not included) which features an LP fuel gauge. Of course, the Genesis II comes standard with a center mounted analog thermometer on the lid.The GS4 Grilling System features Weber's Infinity Ignition, 6 stainless steel high performance burners, flavorizer bars, grease management system plus a 10 year warranty. Each burner is sure to ignite every time. The burners run from front to back for even and consistent heat distribution. They are topped by the angled, stainless steel flavorizer bars that vaporize any food drippings, allowing the smoke to go back into your food for an added smokey flavor. The shape of the bottom of the grill funnels additional grease toward the middle to the centrally located, easily accessible drip pan.Two swivel front casters and two large rear wheels making moving this grill easy and the front casters lock once you have placed it where you want it. The frame is a painted steel, welded tube frame and includes 2 side tables. Under one side table is the side burner and the other features three integrated tool hooks.The Genesis II is iGrill3 ready. iGrill 3 digital thermometer (sold separately) allows you to monitor your cooking via bluetooth connectivity right on your mobile device. You simply insert the probe into your food and you can monitor your cooking time right on your phone.Inside the grill you get 7mm stainless steel cooking grates and a tuck away warming rack.
LP tank NOT included.
- 72,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners (6 burners)
- 12,000 BTU Side Burner
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer® bars
- 2 Handle Grill Lights
- Painted Porcelain Enameled Hood
- Total cooking area = 998 sq in
- Primary cooking area = 770 sq in
- Warming rack area = 228 sq in
- Limited warranty
- Owner’s guide and recipes
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Installation Type
- Fuel Type
- Liquid Propane (LP)
- Total Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 998 "
- Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 770 "
- Number of Burners
- Type of Burners
- Not Available
- Rear Infrared Burner
- Side Burner
- Type of Side Burner
- Standard Burner
- Side Burner BTUs
- Smoker Box
- Not Available
- Sear Zone
- Grill Light
- Lighted Control Knobs
- Grill Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Grate Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Assembly Required
- Width (with Shelves) (in.)
- 72 "
- Depth (in.)
- 33 "
- Height (in.)
- 48 "
- Height (with Lid Open) (in.)
- 63 "
Manuals and Guides
Weber-Stephen Products LLC (Weber) hereby warrants to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of this Weber® gas grill that it will be free of defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase as follows:
- Aluminum castings: 25-years (2 years on paint; excludes fading)
- Stainless steel shroud: 25-years
- Porcelain-enameled shroud: 25-years
- Stainless steel burner tubes: 10-years
- Stainless steel cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates: 3-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars: 2-years no rust through or burn through
- Infrared rotisserie burner: 2-years
- All remaining parts: 2-years