Weber 62014001 Genesis II LX E-440 Freestanding Gas Grill with Side Burner - Black - LP
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThe Genesis II LX E-440 is new to the Weber family. Features of this 4 burner grill include stainless steel flavorizer bars and heat deflectors as well as a closed storage cart with painted double doors. Behind the cabinet doors you will find 2 storage shelves and easy access to the drip pan. Also on this grill is a space on the side for your LP tank as well as an LP fuel gauge (tank not included). Of course, the Genesis II comes standard with a center mounted analog thermometer on the lid.The Genesis II features the GS4 High Performance Grilling System.The GS4 features Weber's Infinity Ignition, High Performance Stainless Steel Burners and Grease Management System. Each burner is sure to ignite every time. The burners run from front to back for even and consistent heat distribution. They are topped by the angled, stainless steel flavorizer bars that vaporize any food drippings, allowing the smoke to go back into your food for an added smokey flavor. The shape of the bottom of the grill funnels additional grease toward the middle to the centrally located, easily accessible drip pan. Also included is a 10 year warranty.The combination of the front swivel casters and two large rear wheels make mobility easy. The front casters lock once you have the grill placed where you want it. The frame is a painted steel, welded tube frame and includes 2 side tables. Under one side table you will find the 12000 BTU side burner and the other features three integrated tool hooks.The Genesis II is iGrill3 ready. iGrill 3 digital thermometer (sold separately) allows you to monitor your cooking via bluetooth connectivity right on your mobile device. You simply insert the probe into your food and you can monitor your cooking time right on your phone.Inside the grill you get 7mm stainless steel cooking grates and a tuck away warming rack.
LP tank NOT included.
- 52,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners (4 burners)
- 12,000 BTU Side Burner
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer® bars
- 1 Handle Grill Light
- Painted Porcelain Enameled Hood
- Total cooking area = 844 sq in
- Primary cooking area = 646 sq in
- Warming rack area = 198 sq in
- Limited warranty
- Owner’s guide and recipes
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Installation Type
- Fuel Type
- Liquid Propane (LP)
- Total Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 844 "
- Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 646 "
- Number of Burners
- Type of Burners
- Not Available
- Rear Infrared Burner
- Side Burner
- Type of Side Burner
- Standard Burner
- Side Burner BTUs
- Smoker Box
- Not Available
- Sear Zone
- Grill Light
- Lighted Control Knobs
- Grill Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Grate Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Assembly Required
- Width (with Shelves) (in.)
- 65 "
- Depth (in.)
- 33 "
- Height (in.)
- 48 "
- Height (with Lid Open) (in.)
- 63 "
Manuals and Guides
Weber-Stephen Products LLC (Weber) hereby warrants to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of this Weber® gas grill that it will be free of defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase as follows:
- Aluminum castings: 25-years (2 years on paint; excludes fading)
- Stainless steel shroud: 25-years
- Porcelain-enameled shroud: 25-years
- Stainless steel burner tubes: 10-years
- Stainless steel cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates: 3-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars: 2-years no rust through or burn through
- Infrared rotisserie burner: 2-years
- All remaining parts: 2-years