Weber 61014001 Genesis II LX E-340 Freestanding Gas Grill with Side Burner - Black - LP
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThe Genesis II LX E-340 is new to the Weber line of grills. It features a porcelain enameled lid and closed storage cart with double doors., two side shelves and a space on the side to store your tank (tank not included). It also includes an LP tank fuel gauge and a 12000 BTU side burner concealed under one of the side tables! Of course, the Genesis II comes standard with a center mounted analog thermometer on the lid.The GS4 High Performance Grilling System featured on the Genesis Line of Weber grills includes Weber's grease management system, 3 high performance stainless steel burners, Infinity Ignition and stainless steel flavorizer bars - all backed by a 10 year warranty. Each burner is sure to ignite every time. The burners run from front to back for even and consistent heat distribution. They are topped by the angled, flavorizer bars that vaporize any food drippings, which allows the smoke to go back into your food for an added smokey flavor. The shape of the bottom of the grill funnels additional grease toward the middle to the centrally located, easily accessible drip pan.The two front casters and two large rear wheels make moving this grill easy. The front casters swivel and can be locked once you have the grill placed where you want it. The frame is a painted steel, welded tube frame. Three integrated tool hooks are included on the left side shelf.The Genesis II is iGrill3 ready. iGrill 3 digital thermometer (sold separately) allows you to monitor your cooking via bluetooth connectivity right on your mobile device. You simply insert the probe into your food and you can monitor your cooking time right on your tablet or phone.Inside the grill you get 7mm stainless steel cooking grates and a tuck away warming rack.
LP tank NOT included.
- 43,500 BTU-per-hour input main burners (3 burners)
- 12,000 BTU Side Burner
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer® bars
- 1 Handle Grill Light
- Painted Porcelain Enameled Hood
- Total cooking area = 669 sq in
- Primary cooking area = 513 sq in
- Warming rack area = 156 sq in
- Limited warranty
- Owner’s guide and recipes
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Installation Type
- Fuel Type
- Liquid Propane (LP)
- Total Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 669 "
- Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 513 "
- Number of Burners
- Type of Burners
- Not Available
- Rear Infrared Burner
- Side Burner
- Type of Side Burner
- Standard Burner
- Side Burner BTUs
- Smoker Box
- Not Available
- Sear Zone
- Grill Light
- Lighted Control Knobs
- Grill Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Grate Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Assembly Required
- Width (with Shelves) (in.)
- 59 "
- Depth (in.)
- 33 "
- Height (in.)
- 48 "
- Height (with Lid Open) (in.)
- 63 "
Manuals and Guides
Weber-Stephen Products LLC (Weber) hereby warrants to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of this Weber® gas grill that it will be free of defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase as follows:
- Aluminum castings: 25-years (2 years on paint; excludes fading)
- Stainless steel shroud: 25-years
- Porcelain-enameled shroud: 25-years
- Stainless steel burner tubes: 10-years
- Stainless steel cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates: 3-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars: 2-years no rust through or burn through
- Infrared rotisserie burner: 2-years
- All remaining parts: 2-years