Weber 63010001 Genesis II E-610 Freestanding Gas Grill - Black - LP
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThe Genesis II E-610 is bold and beautiful and new to the Weber line of grills. Its 6 stainless steel burners and porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars cook your foods to perfection every time. As the dripping hit the flavorizer bars. The angled flavorizer bars help to disperse the heat and the flavors evenly. The drippings are vaporized, adding a smokey flavor back into your foods. The combination of burners, flavorizer bars and stainless steel heat deflectors hold and distribute the heat across the entire cooking surface.The new Genesis II line of grills features the GS4 Grilling System.The GS4 features is a high performance grilling system featuring Weber's Infinity Ignition and grease management system plus it is backed by a 10 year warranty. Each stainless steel burner is sure to ignite every time. The shape of the bottom of the grill funnels additional grease toward the middle to the centrally located, easily accessible drip pan.The tuck-away warming rack gives you additional cooking space and easily tucks away/flips down when you don't need it, leaving the entire main cooking surface totally accessible.Portability can also be accomplished with the two heavy duty front locking swivel casters and two large wheels. Simply lock the front casters once you have the grill placed where you want it. The frame is a painted steel, welded tube frame and includes 2 side tables each with three tool hooks.The Genesis II is iGrill3 ready. iGrill 3 digital thermometer (sold separately) allows you to monitor your cooking via bluetooth connectivity right on your mobile device. You simply insert the probe into your food and you can monitor your cooking time right on your phone. Of course, the Genesis II comes standard with a center mounted analog thermometer on the lid.Inside the grill, porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and a tuck away warming rack will help grill your food to perfection.
LP tank NOT included.
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners (6 burners)
- Porcelain-Enameled Flavorizer® bars
- Total cooking area = 998 sq in
- Primary cooking area = 770 sq in
- Warming rack area = 228 sq in
- Limited warranty
- Owner’s guide and recipes
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Installation Type
- Fuel Type
- Liquid Propane (LP)
- Total Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 998 "
- Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 770 "
- Number of Burners
- Type of Burners
- Not Available
- Rear Infrared Burner
- Side Burner
- Not Available
- Smoker Box
- Not Available
- Sear Zone
- Grill Light
- Lighted Control Knobs
- Grill Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Grate Construction
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron
- Assembly Required
- Width (with Shelves) (in.)
- 68 "
- Depth (in.)
- 29 "
- Height (in.)
- 45 "
- Height (with Lid Open) (in.)
- 61 "
Manuals and Guides
Weber-Stephen Products LLC (Weber) hereby warrants to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of this Weber® gas grill that it will be free of defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase as follows:
- Aluminum castings: 25-years (2 years on paint; excludes fading)
- Stainless steel shroud: 25-years
- Porcelain-enameled shroud: 25-years
- Stainless steel burner tubes: 10-years
- Stainless steel cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates: 3-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars: 2-years no rust through or burn through
- Infrared rotisserie burner: 2-years
- All remaining parts: 2-years