Weber 62010001 Genesis II E-410 Freestanding Gas Grill - Black - LP
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThe Genesis II E-410 is new to the Weber line of grills. It features 4 stainless steel burners and an open storage cart with 2 shelves. There is a semi-concealed space on the side for your LP tank with an included LP fuel gauge to let you know how much gas you have left (tank not included). The Genesis II is iGrill3 ready. iGrill 3 digital thermometer (sold separately) allows you to monitor your cooking via bluetooth connectivity right on your mobile device. You simply insert the probe into your food and you can monitor your cooking time right on your phone. Of course, the Genesis II comes standard with a center mounted analog thermometer on the lid.The Genesis II features the GS4 High Performance Grilling System.The GS4 features Weber's Infinity Ignition, independently lighting each burner. Each burner is sure to light every time. They run from front to back for even and consistent heat distribution. The burners are topped by the angled, porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars that vaporize any food drippings, allowing the smoke to go back into your food for an added smokey flavor. Plus the new grease management system is easily accessible. The shape of the bottom of the grill funnels additional grease toward the middle to the centrally located, easily accessible drip pan. Weber Genesis II Grills also come with a 10 year warranty.Portability can also be accomplished with the four heavy duty swivel casters. The front casters lock once you have the grill placed where you want it. The frame is a painted steel, welded tube frame and includes 2 side tables each with three tool hooks.The Genesis II is iGrill3 ready. iGrill 3 digital thermometer (sold separately) allows you to monitor your cooking via bluetooth connectivity right on your mobile device. You simply insert the probe into your food and you can monitor your cooking time right on your phone.Inside the grill you get porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and a tuck away warming rack.
LP tank NOT included.
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input main burners (4 burners)
- Porcelain-Enamel Flavorizer® bars
- Total cooking area = 844 sq in
- Primary cooking area = 646 sq in
- Warming rack area = 198 sq in
- Limited warranty
- Owner’s guide and recipes
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Installation Type
- Fuel Type
- Liquid Propane (LP)
- Total Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 844 "
- Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 646 "
- Number of Burners
- Type of Burners
- Not Available
- Rear Infrared Burner
- Side Burner
- Not Available
- Smoker Box
- Not Available
- Sear Zone
- Grill Light
- Lighted Control Knobs
- Grill Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Grate Construction
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron
- Assembly Required
- Width (with Shelves) (in.)
- 61 "
- Depth (in.)
- 29 "
- Height (in.)
- 45 "
- Height (with Lid Open) (in.)
- 61 "
Manuals and Guides
Weber-Stephen Products LLC (Weber) hereby warrants to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of this Weber® gas grill that it will be free of defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase as follows:
- Aluminum castings: 25-years (2 years on paint; excludes fading)
- Stainless steel shroud: 25-years
- Porcelain-enameled shroud: 25-years
- Stainless steel burner tubes: 10-years
- Stainless steel cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates: 3-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars: 2-years no rust through or burn through
- Infrared rotisserie burner: 2-years
- All remaining parts: 2-years