For your convenience, we are including your choice of power plug or direct connect kit, available in 15 amp, 20 amp or 30 amp.
With their new line of Zoneline PTAC units, GE has made significant improvements to their long-trusted product, both inside and out. Zoneline PTACs feature the same case dimensions as earlier models, but with a shallower front for more usable space and an overall sleeker appearance. On the inside, a redesigned internal structure makes the servicing process easier and faster than ever before, providing a service diagnostics report to help technicians identify problems and a ‘quick connect’ feature that allows thermostat, central desk control, and external fan set-up in just seconds.
In addition to ease and appearance, these improvements also guarantee better operation, overall. Another shining feature of GE’s new Zoneline PTACs is the addition of two DC fan motors, which works to reduce noise by dialing in the exact airflow needed for each heating and cooling function. In fact, with a sound transmission class of 29, GE’s Zoneline units are the quietest PTACs on the market at reducing outside noise when compared to leading competitors. A large cross-flow barrier optimizes airflow for a low, balanced sound that is hardly noticeable, while a heavy-duty, baked-on mastic barrier covers the back of the unit for superior sound insulation. A weather barrier system seal around the perimeter of the unit keeps all noise and dirt outside, ensuring a better and more comfortable environment while the PTAC is in use.
GE Zoneline heat pump PTACs are more efficient than most other leading competitors in their class, cutting any building or establishment’s monthly energy costs significantly. Every unit is programmed to balance comfort with efficient operation, and a reverse cycle defrost feature increases this efficiency by allowing the unit to run in heat pump mode longer. Specially designed heat & freeze sentinels work to prevent damage caused by overheating or freezing, prolonging the life of the unit and adding to even more energy savings in the long run.
This item replaces GE AZ61H15EAD.
- Internal condensate removal (ICR) eliminates the unsightly and messy dripping of accumulated water during heat pump operation
- New, lighter color and sleeker appearance
- Easy-to-use electronic touch controls with clear LED readout provide a user-friendly experience
- Compatible with a wide variety of thermostats and energy management systems, including central desk control
- Cross-flow blower, two DC fan motors, and 'smart fan' cooling and heating keep the unit quiet and efficient
- Reverse cycle defrost prolongs heat pump operation, saving energy and money
- Backup resistance heat delivers quick heating comfort
- Rust-proof base pan comes standard on all models
- Automatic indoor frost control
- Quick heat recovery
- 3-stage heating design
- Random twist/length segment tangential blower
- Weather protected electrical components
- Weather barrier system seal
- Electronic, 7-step temperature limiting
- Heat & freeze sentinels
- Reversible louver style
- Slide-in chassis
- Fan speed control with fan cycle switch
- Auto power recovery
- 60 - 85 F temperature range
- Rigid frame, slide-out filter
- 3-position manual vent control
- 2-position discharge grille
- R-410A refrigerant
New installation requires a power supply, sleeve and a rear grille. Sleeve and grille are not included with the air conditioner (sold separately).