Williams Furnace Company 650863 Forsaire 65000 BTU Top Vent Counterflow Furnace with Standing Pilot
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Price: $1,044.00 Price: $1,134.00
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThis top-vent counterflow wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company is a highly efficient indoor heating unit that, operating at 65,000 BTU, works to safely distribute heat throughout any indoor space at minimal cost. Ideal for homes, apartments, offices, and schools, this unit is conveniently compact - just 10 1/4 inches deep and requiring less than one square foot of floor space - for ample heat wherever you need it, regardless of the size of the room.Counterflow furnaces operate by utilizing an internal blower system that, coupled with an efficient heavy-duty motor, receives air at the ceiling level through the top of the unit that is then warmed (quietly) and redistributed through the bottom towards the floor. Because warm air naturally rises, the heat delivered at the floor level becomes evenly disbursed throughout the entire room, for consistently comfortable interior temperatures. All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit, including a wall-mounted thermostat that works to prevent excessive temperature swings, for added control as well as added energy/money savings.
This unit is available in natural gas or liquid propane, and with elevation options.Standing Pilot:
- Ideal for homes, apartments, offices, schools, cabins and many other applications
- Blower features self-cleaning air scoop design (no filter required!)
- Heavy-duty motor is cooled by centrifugally swept air stream and is equipped with self-aligning porous bearings
- Matchless ignition
- Vibration-free mountings
- Multi-room heating with optional outlet kit
- Equipped with four foot service cord
- Attractive, décor compatible, scratch and abrasion resistant powder-coat, soft-white finish
- Resettable vent-limit safety switch
- Automatic fan controls and safety devices
- Wall-mounted thermostat included. Features relay and 24-volt wiring to provide optimum safety and operation.
- Thermostat operates from 50- to 90-degrees Fahrenheit
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Installation and servicing recommended by qualified service technician
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Natural Gas - 6508632
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Natural Gas 6518632
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Natural Gas 6538632
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Natural Gas 6558632
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Liquid Propane Gas - 6508631
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 6518631
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 6538631
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 6558631
- Heating BTUs
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Type of Venting
- B-Vent (Atmospheric Vent)
- Thermal Efficiency
- AFUE Efficiency
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 6 "
- Gas Connection Size
- Ignition Type
- Standing Pilot
- Clearance to Side Wall (in.)
- 4 "
- Clearance Top to Ceiling (in.)
- 4 "
- Width (in.)
- 14.125 "
- Depth (in.)
- 10.25 "
- Height (in.)
- 87 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Combustion Chamber Warranty
- 10 Year
Manuals and Guides