This direct-vent, 60000 BTU, counterflow wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company is an ideal option for heating many different indoor spaces. Gas heaters are less expensive to run and more efficient to use than electric heaters. This unit is conveniently compact - just 11 3/4 inches deep and requiring less than one square foot of floor space. It can be installed either as a freestanding unit or recessed into a wall
This unit is a direct-vent counterflow furnace, which installs on an exterior (outdoor) wall which allows it to draw in outdoor air for combustion. Utilizing outdoor air through venting means you keep your doors and windows closed because no interior air is used for combustion.
Counterflow furnaces operate by way of an internal blower system that, coupled with an efficient heavy-duty motor, quietly warms the air drawn from outside and and disperses heat through the bottom of the unit, towards the floor. Because warm air naturally rises, the heat delivered at the floor level becomes evenly disbursed throughout the entire room, for consistently comfortable interior temperatures. All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit, including a wall-mounted thermostat that works to prevent excessive temperature swings, for added control as well as added energy/money savings.
- Ideal for homes, apartments, offices, schools, cabins and many other applications including garages and workshops
- Blower features self-cleaning air scoop design (no filter required!)
- Heavy-duty motor is cooled by centrifugally swept air stream and is equipped with self-aligning porous bearings
- Matchless ignition
- Vibration-free mountings
- Multi-room heating with optional outlet kit
- Equipped with four foot service cord
- Soft-white finish
- Resettable vent-limit safety switch
- Automatic fan controls and safety devices
- Wall-mounted thermostat included. Features relay and 24-volt wiring to provide optimum safety and operation.
- Thermostat operates from 50° to 90° Fahrenheit
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
This unit is available in natural gas or liquid propane with elevation options. You can make your selection at time of purchase.
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Natural Gas - 6007732
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Natural Gas 6017732
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Natural Gas 6037732
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Natural Gas 6057732
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Liquid Propane Gas - 6007731
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 6017731
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 6037731
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 6057731