Fire Magic Grills are finely crafted in the United States. The Echelon Diamond grills feature a beautifully contoured control panel with backlit safety knobs. The E790i includes a digital thermometer and, like all Fire Magic Grills, features all 304 stainless steel construction. The Echelon Diamond also includes hot surface ignition - simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill
The 36" x 22" (792 sq. in). grilling surface is ample for your backyard cookout!
- 99000 BTUs
- 13000 BTU Rotisserie Backburner
- Wood Chip Smoker with Dedicated 3000 BTU Burner
- Cast Stainless Steel "E" Burners
- Stainless Steel Flavor Grids
- Built-In Interior Lighting
- Heat Zone Separators
- Heavy Duty Rotisserie Kit
- Electronic Digital Thermometer
- 120 Volt Electronic Ignition
This built-in grill head is Natural Gas (E790i-4E1N). It is also available in Liquid Propane (E790i-4E1P).
Fire Magic Grill Warranty:
- Fire Magic Cast Stainless Steel Burners, SS Rod Cooking Grids and SS Housings are warranted for as long as you own your Fire Magic Grill (Choice SS Burners are warranted for 20 years)
- Fire Magic Brass Burners, Brass Valves, Manifold Assemblies and Backburner Assemblies (Except Ignition Systems) are warranted for fifteen (15) years
- Fire Magic Electric Grills, Electric Grill Stainless Steel Cooking Grids and Electric Grill Stainless Steel Housing are warranted for ten (10) years
- Infrared Burners, Charcoal Stainless Steel Grills and Smokers (except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray which are warranted for one (1) year) are warranted for five (5) years.
- Fire Magic Sideburners and all other Fire Magic Grill Components (except Ignition Systems and Electrical Parts) are warranted for three (3) years.
- Fire Magic Ignition Systems (excluding batteries) Electrical Components (including lights and thermometer) and Grill Accessories are warranted for one (1) year.