Fire Magic Grills are finely crafted in the United States. The Choice C430i features all 304 stainless steel construction and includes hot surface ignition - simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill. Diamond Sera Cooking Grates are standard on all Fire Magic Grills. These cooking grids are uniquely shaped for optimum heating and cooking of your foods. The trapezoid shape gives you more surface area for your food and allows the drippings to easily hit the flavor grids below. The juices vaporize quickly into a smoke and further enhance the flavors in your food.
The 24" x 18" (432 sq. in). grilling surface is ample for your backyard cookout!
- 46000 BTUs
- Heavy-gauge Tubular Stainless Steel Burners
- Stainless Steel Flavor Grids
- 9 Volt Battery Electronic Ignition
- Hood-mounted Analog Thermometer
This built-in grill head is Liquid Propane (C430i-1T1P). It is also available in Natural Gas (C430i-1T1N).
Fire Magic Grill Warranty:
- Fire Magic Cast Stainless Steel Burners, SS Rod Cooking Grids and SS Housings are warranted for as long as you own your Fire Magic Grill (Choice SS Burners are warranted for 20 years)
- Fire Magic Brass Burners, Brass Valves, Manifold Assemblies and Backburner Assemblies (Except Ignition Systems) are warranted for fifteen (15) years
- Fire Magic Electric Grills, Electric Grill Stainless Steel Cooking Grids and Electric Grill Stainless Steel Housing are warranted for ten (10) years
- Infrared Burners, Charcoal Stainless Steel Grills and Smokers (except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray which are warranted for one (1) year) are warranted for five (5) years.
- Fire Magic Sideburners and all other Fire Magic Grill Components (except Ignition Systems and Electrical Parts) are warranted for three (3) years.
- Fire Magic Ignition Systems (excluding batteries) Electrical Components (including lights and thermometer) and Grill Accessories are warranted for one (1) year.