Fire Magic Grills are finely crafted in the United States. The Aurora A660i features all 304 stainless steel construction and includes hot surface ignition - simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill. Aurora Grills now feature Diamond Sear Cooking grids with a unique trapezoid shape for faster heating and cooking. This shape also allows for more cooking surface and restaurant style sear marks. The drippings hit the flavor grids and get vaporize, creating a delicious smoke for a true barbecue flavor.
The 30" x 22" (660 sq. in). grilling surface is ample for your backyard cookout!
- 75000 BTUs
- 18000 BTU Rotisserie Backburner
- Cast Stainless Steel "E" Burners
- Stainless Steel Flavor Grids
- Built-In Interior Lighting
- Removable Warming Rack
- Heavy Duty Rotisserie Kit
- Meat Probe with Digital Thermometer
- 120 Volt Electronic Ignition
This built-in grill head is Liquid Propane (A660i-6E1P). It is also available in Natural Gas (A660i-6E1N).
Fire Magic Grill Warranty:
- Fire Magic Cast Stainless Steel Burners, SS Rod Cooking Grids and SS Housings are warranted for as long as you own your Fire Magic Grill (Choice SS Burners are warranted for 20 years)
- Fire Magic Brass Burners, Brass Valves, Manifold Assemblies and Backburner Assemblies (Except Ignition Systems) are warranted for fifteen (15) years
- Fire Magic Electric Grills, Electric Grill Stainless Steel Cooking Grids and Electric Grill Stainless Steel Housing are warranted for ten (10) years
- Infrared Burners, Charcoal Stainless Steel Grills and Smokers (except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray which are warranted for one (1) year) are warranted for five (5) years.
- Fire Magic Sideburners and all other Fire Magic Grill Components (except Ignition Systems and Electrical Parts) are warranted for three (3) years.
- Fire Magic Ignition Systems (excluding batteries) Electrical Components (including lights and thermometer) and Grill Accessories are warranted for one (1) year.