Fire Magic Grills are finely crafted in the United States. They are constructed of all 304 stainless steel and includes hot surface ignition - simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill. The stainless steel construction does not stop with the outer part of the grill. Inside are stainless steel "E" burners, stainless steel flavor grids and Diamond Sear Cooking Grids. Diamond Sear cooking grids are now standard on all Aurora Grills. They feature a unique trapezoid shape that allows your food to have more surface contact, giving you more even heat distribution and faster cooking times. Diamond Sear grids are also easier to clean and food releases much more easily with less sticking. The drippings hit the flavor grids below, which, while minimizing flare ups also create additional flavor by vaporizing the juices.
The 24" x 18" (432 sq. in). grilling surface is ample for your backyard cookout! The primary cooking area features 50,000 BTUs independently controlled by two comfort touch heavy duty control knobs. The rear 13,000 BTU rotisserie back burner is perfect for preparing chicken on the heavy duty rotisserie kit.
The light, easy lift hood opens and closes with spring assist. Inside are two halogen lights to illuminated your grilling surface even on the darkest night!
This built-in grill head is Liquid Propane (A430i-6E1P). It is also available in Natural Gas (A430i-6E1N).
Fire Magic Grill Warranty:
- Fire Magic Cast Stainless Steel Burners, SS Rod Cooking Grids and SS Housings are warranted for as long as you own your Fire Magic Grill (Choice SS Burners are warranted for 20 years)
- Fire Magic Brass Burners, Brass Valves, Manifold Assemblies and Backburner Assemblies (Except Ignition Systems) are warranted for fifteen (15) years
- Fire Magic Electric Grills, Electric Grill Stainless Steel Cooking Grids and Electric Grill Stainless Steel Housing are warranted for ten (10) years
- Infrared Burners, Charcoal Stainless Steel Grills and Smokers (except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray which are warranted for one (1) year) are warranted for five (5) years.
- Fire Magic Sideburners and all other Fire Magic Grill Components (except Ignition Systems and Electrical Parts) are warranted for three (3) years.
- Fire Magic Ignition Systems (excluding batteries) Electrical Components (including lights and thermometer) and Grill Accessories are warranted for one (1) year.