The High-Efficient Direct-Vent Wall Furnaces are available in a range of sizes to fit your needs. Gas can heat your home for a fraction of the cost of electric heat, and advanced gas heating technology makes these heaters 80+% efficient.
- Simple, Flexible Venting: Ideal for heating a room addition - especially when running central furnace ductwork is impractical. With optional venting that allows runs up to 15 feet verticaly or horizontally, the DV-55E can be installed on almost any wall, including the main floor, basement or upstairs.
- Each wall furnace includes a vent termination for basic installation on an outside wall up to 10" thick. The optional DVT-2 vent extension accommodates walls up to 32" thick
- Power Venting Delivers More Efficient Heat: State-of-the-art power-vent inducer draws outdoor air into the combustion chamber at the optimal rate to support clean combustion. The hot combustion gases are forced through the inside of the unique tubular heat exchanger toward the exhaust. Outside the heat exchanger, a dual fan air circulation system blows room air across the tubing to extract the maximum available heat. The counterflow action starts at the top of the unit and exits at floor level so the warm air will rise naturally in your living space to provide the greatest comfort. Because room air always stays separated from combustion air, you enjoy cleaner, healthier heat, without creating negative pressure within the home that can draw in cold air.
- Total warmth for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Utilizes State-of-the-Art Technology for added fuel efficiency
- Electronic Thermistor Thermostat monitors furnace operation
- Complete with Blower for proper circulation and even heat distribution
- Hot Surface Ignition
- Sealed Combustion Chamber maintains indoor air quality
- Peace-of-mind safety features built into each furnace
- Standard Unit Vents through a wall up to 10 inches deep
This item is available in both Liquid Propane (DV-55E-LP) and Natural Gas (DV-55E-NAT)
A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs.