It's everything you would want from a real, burning fire -- light, ambiance, and a dazzling focal piece within any indoor space. One of a series of innovative electric firebox and mantel packages, the Caprice fireplace is where the classic meets the contemporary, its traditional mantel design coupled with Dimplex's patented LED technology for a remarkably realistic illusion of a true fire. Dimplex's own handcrafted logs add an incredible and unmatched realism to your electric fireplace experience, offering the look of real wood logs and embers inside a burning fire. This firebox is safe to use and economically and environmentally efficient, producing no harmful particulates or emissions into the air and running on minimal energy, providing all the warmth and comfort of an indoor fireplace while costing you just pennies a day.
The Caprice fireplace includes a 23 inch electric log firebox and features dentil molding and stepped inlay panels as well as a carved mantel for a classic looking fireplace.
- Realistic Log Set: Dimplex fireplace logs are hand crafted and molded from real wood logs to give you the most realistic looking log set
- Supplemental Heat: Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to keep the rooms you spend the most time in warm and comfortable. Reduce your central thermostat temperature and cut your heating costs
- Thermostat: Includes a thermostat controlled fan-forced heater to ensure consistent comfort
- On/Off Remote: Convenient, easy to use On/Off remote from the comfort of your chair
- Year-round Enjoyment: Enjoy the ambiance of the flame with or without the heater for year-round enjoyment
- Safe: Front glass stays cool, making it safe to touch
- Economical: Economical to operate. Costing only pennies per hour.Based on national average residential electricity rates. Rates vary
- Green: The green alternative. No harmful particulates or emissions and 100% efficient
- Instant Ambiance: Plugs into any standard household outlet
- 120 Volts
- 1375 Watts
- 11.5 Amps
- 4695 BTUs
Mantel Assembly is required.