The ComfortNet programmable thermostat is a high-definition digital touch-screen communication control center for your residential or light commercial use ComfortNet compatible heating and cooling systems. Many wireless accessories are available to achieve total wireless connectivity, keeping you in touch with your system and your system in touch with you!
The CTK04 offers modulating control for up to 4 Heat/2 Cooling communicating heat pump systems or up to 3 Heat/2 Cool communicating gas heat, electric cooling systems for residential and commercial applications
Features and programming options include (but are not limited to):
- Advanced system configuration
- Internet Accessibility (additional accessories required)
- Device Naming Option
- Full Color Display with Customizable Home Screen
- Continuous Fan Speed (H/M/L)
- Maintenance reminders
- Time/Date Display
- Temperature Display (°F or °C)
- 7-Day Programming
- Auto Change-Over
- Dehumidification Control
- Independent Humidification Control
- Airflow Speed Adjustment
The CTK04 works with:
- HP & A/C
- 2-Stage HP & A/C
- Modulating Furnace / Variable Speed ECM
- 2-Stage Furnace / Variable Speed ECM / 2-Stage HP & A/C
- Air Handler / Variable Speed ECM / 2-Stage HP & A/C
With the RedLink Internet Gateway installed and your system registered, your CTK04 thermostat is able to alert you to any issues your system may be experiencing as well as give you full wireless capabilities to customize your settings from virtually anywhere.
Goodman comfort control products with ComfortNet Compatibility include the GMVM, GCVM, GMVC, GCVC, DSXC, DSZC, MBVC and AVPTC series of split system heating and air conditioning components.