Hot water is not something we give much thought to on a daily basis. And now with Bradford White's Infiniti High Efficiency Tankless Hot Water Heater, you don't have to think about it at all. This model gives you hot water when you need it! The Energy Factor (EF) is used to determine the energy efficiency of the hot water heater. Recover efficiency, stand-by loss and cycling loss are all included in the energy factor. Typically, the higher the energy factor, the more efficient the water heater. Cost of fuel however, will have an impact on annual operating costs.
Its space saving design is approved for installation on a combustible wall provided the floor covering below the heater is non-combustible and should not be installed on a carpeted wall. In limited areas, it can be installed outside with the addition of an exterior installation kit,
- Space Saving Installation
- Continuous Hot Water
- Built-In Digital Temperature Control and Diagnostics
- Exclusive Scale Reduction Technology (SRT) offers reduces build up of scale
- Energy Star Qualified
- Dual Fan Configuration
- Dual Heat Exchanger
- Gas Connection Flexibility
- Inlet Water Filter gives you full frontal access for easy maintenance
- Built-In Freeze Protection
12 Year Limited Residential Heat Exchanger Warranty and 5 Year Limited Parts Warranty.
It is recommended that this unit be professionally installed.
- A - Height: 30 9/16"
- B - Width: 17 13/16"
- C - Depth: 10 7/16"
- D - Intake/Exhaust Center Line: 5 3/16"
- G - Hot Water Outlet: 6 9/16"
- H - Cold Water Inlet: 6 1/8"
- I - Hot Water Outler: 6 5/16"
- J - Gas Conn.: 2 11/16"
- K - Condensate Tee: 2 3/8"
- L - Condensate Tee: 2 5/8"
- M - Gas Conn.: 2 3/8"
12 Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger; 5 Year Limited on Component Parts