Honeywell's FocusPRO 5000
digital thermostat offers the perfect blend of features, performance, energy savings and value. With the largest backlit screen in its class and an easy-to-read digital display, FocusPRO 5000 prominently displays both room and set temperature.
The thermostat includes auto and on fan controls as well as system controls for heat/cool/auto. With the system to Auto and it will automatically switch between heat and cool depending on the indoor temperature. This is ideal for areas that may call for both air conditioning and heating in the same day. Additionally, the display will show you which system is on - heat or cool.
The easy flip-out door gives you easy access to the battery compartment without having to remove the thermostat from the wall. For precise comfort control and consistency, the FocusPRO 5000 is accurate to within 1°F.
- Up to 1 Heat/1 Cool Conventional Systems and Heat Pumps with No Auxiliary Heat
- Standard display size 1.95 sq. in.
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 1.3125" x 4.5" x 3.4375"
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Accuracy (F): ±1 F; Accuracy (C): ± 0.5 C
- Power Method: Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwire
- Terminal Designations: R, Rc, C, W (O/B), Y, G
- Changeover: Auto/Manual Selectable
- Setting Temperature Range (F): Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
- Setting Temperature Range (C): Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
- Cycles per Hour: Heating 1-12 CPH; Cooling 1-6 CPH
- Cool Current: 1.0 A running; Heat Current: 1.0 A running Fan Current: 0.5A running