Fire Magic Grills are finely crafted in the United States. The Aurora A540i features all 304 stainless steel construction and includes hot surface ignition - simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill. Diamond Sear cooking grates give you more cooking surface than typical grates. They feature a trapezoid shape for better heat transfer to help lock in juices and cook faster. The dripping vaporize into smoke when they hit the flavor grids below, giving your food a smoky barbecue flavor that will match the restaurant-style seat marking you can get from the grids!
The 30" x 18" (540 sq. in). grilling surface is ample for your backyard cookout!
- 63000 BTUs
- Cast Stainless Steel "E" Burners
- Stainless Steel Flavor Grids
- Built-In Interior Lighting
- Removable Warming Rack
- Meat Probe with Digital Thermometer
- 120 Volt Electronic Ignition
This built-in grill head is Liquid Propane (A540i-5E1P). It is also available in Natural Gas (A540i-5E1N).
Fire Magic Grill Warranty:
- Fire Magic Cast Stainless Steel Burners, SS Rod Cooking Grids and SS Housings are warranted for as long as you own your Fire Magic Grill (Choice SS Burners are warranted for 20 years)
- Fire Magic Brass Burners, Brass Valves, Manifold Assemblies and Backburner Assemblies (Except Ignition Systems) are warranted for fifteen (15) years
- Fire Magic Electric Grills, Electric Grill Stainless Steel Cooking Grids and Electric Grill Stainless Steel Housing are warranted for ten (10) years
- Infrared Burners, Charcoal Stainless Steel Grills and Smokers (except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray which are warranted for one (1) year) are warranted for five (5) years.
- Fire Magic Sideburners and all other Fire Magic Grill Components (except Ignition Systems and Electrical Parts) are warranted for three (3) years.
- Fire Magic Ignition Systems (excluding batteries) Electrical Components (including lights and thermometer) and Grill Accessories are warranted for one (1) year.