LG LAN180HYV2 Art Cool Premier Ultra Efficiency 18200 BTU Indoor Wall Unit - Heat and Cool
DescriptionTHIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE LA180HYV2 FOR THE FULL SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS).LG Art Cool inverter models use a variable speed compressor which is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners. When the selected temperature is reached, the inverter compressor operates at low speed to maintain that comfort level.
The HYV2 Series features low ambient heating operation down to -13°F making these units a viable option as a primary heat source!
This LG Art Cool inverter model has great efficiency ratings of 24 SEER and an EER of 13.48 Finally, when the weather turns cold, it's reassuring to know that LG Art Cool inverter models offer more heating power than conventional mini split heat pump systems. What's more, LG Art Cool inverter models are as stylish as they are efficient.Some of the features of this series include:
Unit must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
- Heating Operating Range - Low ambient heating down to -13˚F and cooling down to 14˚F
- Rated Capacity - 100% capacity at 5˚F
- Filter - New 3M filter replaces plasma filter
- Dehumidifying Mode: Indoor unit accurately senses room temperature and
controls humidity by shutting down the compressor before a room is
Chaos Swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds create a more natural, random flow of air, reducing temperature stratification
Art-Cool Three-Way Cooling: Air flows out of the unit from three directions, creating more natural circulation
Jet Cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64F
Swirl Wind: Four-way controlled louvers and fan speeds create a stronger, wider air flow and reduce temperature stratification
Manual Power Switch: Easily accessed button allows for continued operation if the remote control is misplaced
Defrost Control: Shuts down the indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown into the house. Removes frost from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low
Temperature Display: Shows room temperature of interior unit
Auto Sleep Mode: Automatically increases the temperature setting 2 degrees F twice (after 1/2 hour and one hour). The interior unit shuts off when the timer setting is reached
Auto Restart: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure
24-Hour on/off timer
- Optional Smart AC Module Plug (available separately) - Allows for Smart Phone Operation Application:
- Temperature control
- Air volume control
- Air flow control
- Filter change alert
- Customized personal setting
Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.
- Indoor Unit Type
- Wall Mount
- Cooling BTUs
- Cooling BTU Output Range
- 3070 - 29515
- Dehumidification (pts/hr)
- 776.9 / 565 / 423.7 / 317.8 (Max / H / M/ L)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Extra Large 800+ Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 47 / 42 / 37 / 29 (H / M/ L / Sleep)
- Control Type
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 42.938 "
- Depth (in.)
- 9.781 "
- Height (in.)
- 12.969 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
Manuals and Guides
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Compressor: 7 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Labor: None
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
The standard warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.