Aprilaire Model 8910 is a touchscreen wall thermostat that allows you to control all AprilAire air quality systems in your home. It is a 7 day programmable system that can be used to control humidity levels, air purity and ventilation as well as temperature.
This whole house comfort controller can be used in conjunction with AprilAire Humidifiers when your air is dry, Dehumidifiers to avoid moisture build-up, Air Purifiers to remove allergens and dust. When fresh air is needed, it can be used with AprilAire Ventilation Systems. Your HVAC professional can install and set up your entire house to be controlled by this single "thermostat". It will work with virtually any home heating and cooling system (single or multi-stage), regardless of whether it is gas or electric, including heat pump systems (with or without electric back-up heat). It offers 3H/3C or 4H/2C Heat Pump stages.
7 Day or weekday/weekend 5/2 Day Programming as well as several Hold options are available with the 8910 Home Comfort Controller. The hold options include Vacation Hold, Custom-Timed, Temporary and Permanent Hold.
Other Features include:
- Temperature control
- Heat Blast™ raises the room temperature 3°F to 5°F
- Large touch screen (10.3 sq. in.) with adjustable backlight or constant backlight
- Message center provides programming and set-up, as well as feedback, instructions and service reminders
- Battery powered, with front battery door access for fast, easy replacement
- Displays room temperature, relative humidity, temperature setting, and outdoor temperature
- Wired Outdoor Temperature Sensor Included
- Current Date and Time
- Status Button displays mode
- Fan Mode
- Screen Lock-out
- Programmable fan control with fan circulation mode
- Easy to use temperature control can override program schedule at any time