Aprilaire 1850 95 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Price: $1,349.00 Sale Price: $1,249.00
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThis 95 pint whole-house dehumidifier by Aprilaire works to adjust the air in your home to a consistently comfortable level without overusing your heating and cooling units. When your humidity level is properly adjusted, your systems are working more efficiently and ultimately saving money and energy.Good air is essential to a clean, comfortable, and healthy living environment, and ensuring the circulation of good air throughout your home requires an efficient system of dehumidification. High humidity levels greatly affect how you perceive hot and cold. High humidity makes warm temperatures feel hotter and cool temperatures feel colder. Not to mention that high humidity levels are a perfect environment mold and mildew build-up. With a whole house dehumidifier the air in your home will be safer to breathe and allergen-free.Maintenance of this unit requires you to simply clean the on-board air filter just once every 12 months. This unit is installed as part of your home's existing heating and cooling system. It can operate either in conjunction with or separately from your system. It is so quiet, you will barely notice it's there.
- Multiple Control Options: Aprilaire gives you the choice between the easy to use built-in digital control or a remote dehumidistat. The model 76 control (available separately) allows you to supplement or replace the controls on the unit.
- Automatic Humidity Sensing: On-board humidity sensing allows for better whole home monitoring and control of humidity. Optional remote living space control can be used to provide additional humidity control accessibility, as well as increased reliability in coastal environments.
- Systems Status: On-board LED status, providing instant, easily understood feedback / validation on the unit's operation and performance.
- Control Options: All units include a digital LCD integrated into every unit with intuitive RH set points and optional external controls, including remote RH monitoring.
- Plug-in Terminals: Easy quick outside wiring to board
- Backflow Damper: Attached to the duct collar - no additional install time
- Adjustable Outlet Options: Duct collar is adjustable for top or side discharge application
- Air discharge orientation: Top or end
- Inlet/Outlet duct collars: 10” dia.
- Backdraft damper at Outlet: Included
- Filter: 1/2” washable, MERV 8
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil: Corrosion resistance: E-Coated coil
- Power cord: Plug type
- Hardwire option: Yes, special option 1850 WD
- Discharge air temperature rise: 10°F-30°F
- Airflow @ varying E.S.P. (external static pressure - dry coil)
- 0.0” w.c. 265 CFM
- 0.2” w.c. 230 CFM
- 0.4” w.c. 200 CFM
- Electrical Requirements:
- Voltage: 120v,1, 60H
- Amp Draw: 8 Amps
- Installation Type
- Capacity (Pints per Day)
- Drain Connection
- 3/4” PVC adapters
- Energy Star
- Overall Depth (in.)
- 27.5 "
- Overall Height (in.)
- 14.5 "
- Overall Width (in.)
- 12.5 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Cabinet Insulation
- 1/2" EPS
- Parts Warranty
- 5 Years
Manuals and Guides