LG LSN090HSV5 9000 BTU Standard Indoor Wall Unit Only - Heat and Cool - Built-In WiFi
DescriptionTHIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE LS090HSV5 FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS). IT IS ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH MULTI-ZONE SYSTEMS.LG's flex, multi-split systems operate up to 8 interior units which are each mounted in a separate room. Each indoor unit has its own remote control, so each room can be set to different temperatures. The individual units are connected to a single exterior unit.
The Standard Wall Unit is available in several different sizes: LMN078HVT 7,000 BTUs, LSN090HSV5 9,000 BTUs, LSN120HSV5 12,000 BTUs, LMN157HVT 15,000 BTUs, LSN180HSV5 18,000 BTUs, and LMN247HVT 24,000 BTUs.The 9000 BTUs will cool a room that is about 400 sq. ft. or about 20' x 20'. Factors such as windows, doors, computers and ceiling height must be factored in when calculating the BTUs you need for your specific installation requirements.Features of the Standard Wall unit include:
Interior Unit Includes:The Single Zone or Multi F Max System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
- Built-In WiFi
- Chaos Swing:
Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds create a more natural,
random air flow thereby reducing temperature stratification.
- Jet Cool/Jet Heat: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64°F
- Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling.
- Auto Operation (Artificial Intelligence): Provides three levels of comfort from which to choose. Temperature and fan speed will set automatically.
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer
- 4-way auto swing
- Sleep mode
- Low ambient operation down to 14° F
- Wall unit
- Installation plate and hardware
- Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware
- Owner's manual
Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.
Indoor unit can be used with LG LSU090HSV5 single zone outdoor unit OR any LG Multi-Flex System outdoor unit:
- LMU18CHV - Can take up to 2 indoor units
- LMU24CHV - Can take up to 3 indoor units
- LMU30CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU36CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU480HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU540HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU600HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- Indoor Unit Type
- Wall Mount
- Cooling BTUs
- Cooling BTU Output Range
- 1023 - 12625
- Dehumidification (pts/hr)
- Includes Heat Pump
- Heat Pump BTUs
- Heating BTU Output Range
- 1023 - 17061
- 459 / 338 / 317 / 194 (Max / H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Medium 300 - 525 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 39 / 33 / 23 / 19 (H / M / L / Sleep)
- Control Type
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Condensate Connection Size
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 32.938 "
- Depth (in.)
- 7.438 "
- Height (in.)
- 12.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
Manuals and Guides
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Compressor: 7 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Labor: None
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
The standard warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.