Friedrich MR09C1J 9000 BTU Outdoor Unit
DescriptionFRIEDRICH MINI SPLIT COMPONENTS ARE NOT SOLD SEPARATELY. PLEASE SEE FRIEDRICH-M09CJ FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS).This cooling only ductless mini split reaches the desired temperature FASTER, maintain it MORE ACCURATELY, and REDUCE energy costs making it the perfect solution for smaller rooms and offices. And the M09CJ is residential ready with its 115 Volt electrical requirement.
Friedrich's Precision Inverter accomplishes better energy efficiency by using 1Hz increments rather than 7Hz increments used by typical inverter systems. This allows the unit to produce only the output necessary to reach the desired temperature. The result is optimal performance and increased energy efficiency. M09CJ Precision Inverter Technology eliminates the constant compressor start-ups and shut-downs required to maintain the set temperature with traditional technology. It controls compressor rotation speed precisely and adjusts capacity to meet demand, which in turn reduces energy consumption.
Precision Inverter Technology allows each system to adjust capacity and cooling output to provide only the amount of cooling needed at a given time. For example, an 18,000 BTU/h system will operate even more efficiently as a 15,500 if that is all that's needed.
In addition, The Friedrich M09CJ Mini Split System offers many unique features such as 4-Way Auto Swing Louvers (Up/Down and Left/Right), Auto Restart in case of power failure, Washable reusable filters, and Low Ambient Operation which will have the unit operating safely in temperatures as low as 14ºF.
The Wireless Thermostat offers 24-Hour timer, Sleep mode, Auto/cool/dry/fan modes, four fan speeds plus auto fan.
Outdoor unit comes pre charged with Refrigerant sufficient for 25 ft. of line.
Features of the Friedrich mini-split include:
Line sets are not included.
- Variable Capacity Advantages - Precision Inverter Technology allows each system to adjust capacity and cooling output to provide only the amount of cooling needed at a given time
- Easy installation - Your system will
be up and running in just a few short hours in most cases.
- Unique Mounting Bracket - The hanging bracket comes with a set of holes that are placed o16" apart from each other to help you attach the bracket securely to "16 on center" wall studs
- Level Line Ledges - Ensure a straight mount and frees both hands for an easy single person installation
- Tape Measure Assist - The integrated "blade grip" securely keeps measuring tape in place. The "blade grip" gives you a helping hand when installing the bracket to the wall.
- Wall Standoff Bracket - The clip keeps sufficient space between the unit and the wall, creating more space for installation.
- DiamonGold Advanced Corrosion Protection - Protects the outdoor coil against deterioration and extends the life of the unit especially in harsh coastal environments
- Low installed cost - Ductless systems have a clear advantage over central air conditioning when ducts are not already present
- Lower utility bills - Unlike central air conditioners that cool all the areas the same, ductless systems cool only those rooms you tell it to. No more wasted dollars on cooling unused rooms
- Ultra quiet operation - Ductless systems are in sharp contrast to other types of air conditioners where the rush of air from ducted vents can be annoying, or where compressor noise of window units can be objectionable
- Security advantage - Only a small 3 inch hole is needed for connecting indoor and outdoor units. No worries about intrusion through window installations or wall openings
- Low ambient cooling - All models feature built-in controls that allow the unit to cool even when outdoor temperatures fall to 14ºF. An important feature typically required for computer, telecom and electronic gear rooms, or any other room requiring year-round cooling. An additional Low Ambient Wind Baffle Kit (DLAWB1) which allows operation down to 0ºF, can be purchased separately.
- Permanent installation - Unlike traditional window air conditioners, ductless split systems leave window views unobstructed. And, because it is a permanent installation, there is nothing to remove or store over the winter.
- 9000 Cooling BTU
- Energy Star Qualified
- Inverter technology (variable speed compressor)
- High efficiency for low operating cost
- DiamonGold Advanced Corrosion Protection™
- Auto dry indoor coil
- Cooling/Fan mode
- Surge cool
- Natural air flow
- 4-Way auto swing
- Ultra quiet operation
- Sleep mode
- Dehumidifying mode
- Auto restart
- Built-in low ambient standard, down to 14ºF (Cooling Mode)
- 24-hour on-off timer
- Condensate sensor connection
- Energy Star
- Cooling BTUs
- Cooling BTU Output Range
- 3070 - 12120
- Cooling Amps
- Dehumidification (pts/hr)
- Includes Heat Pump
- 124 / 212 / 272 / 335 (Q / L / M / H)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Medium 300 - 525 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 19 / 24 / 33 / 38 (Q / L / M / H)
- Outdoor Unit Noise Level (dBA)
- Control Type
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Maximum Elevation (ft.)
- Maximum Pipe Length (ft.)
- Pipe Length (No Addl Refr Req)
- Operating Range - Cooling
- 14°F - 118°F
- Inverter Technology
- Indoor Unit Width (in.)
- 35.25 "
- Indoor Unit Depth (in.)
- 8.313 "
- Indoor Unit Height (in.)
- 11.25 "
- Outdoor Unit Width (in.)
- 30.313 "
- Outdoor Unit Depth (in.)
- 11.313 "
- Outdoor Unit Height (in.)
- 21.313 "
- Indoor Unit Weight (lbs.)
- Outdoor Unit Weight (lbs.)
- ETL, ETLc
- Parts Warranty
- 5 Years
- Labor Warranty
- Compressor Warranty
- 7 Years
Manuals and Guides
- Parts: 5 Years
- Compressor: 7 Years
- Labor: None
The warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.