Friedrich MWM09Y1J 9000 BTU Floating Air Indoor Wall Unit - Heat and Cool
Availability: Not Sold Separately At This Time
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThe Friedrich Floating Air series of ductless mini-split systems offer excellent performance and a great value. The entire line features a SEER rating of 16, which exceeds the Federal 13 SEER requirement.FRIEDRICH MINI SPLIT COMPONENTS ARE NOT SOLD SEPARATELY. PLEASE SEE FRIEDRICH-MM09YJ FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS).Features of the Friedrich Floating Air indoor unit include:
Multiple ease of installation features:
- 9,000 Cooling BTU
- 9800 Heating BTU (Heat Pump)
- 115 Volt
- Inverter Technology (variable speed compressor)
- Continuous Air Sweep (up and down) to reach all 4 corners of you space
- High efficiency for low operating cost
- Auto Restart
- Auto Sleep mode
- Dehumidifying mode
- Auto restart
- Auto changeover
- Hand-held LCD Remote
- 24-hour on-off timer
- Condensate sensor connection
This unit must be installed by a qualified licensed HVAC technician.Line Sets are not included.
- Variable Capacity Advantages - Inverter Technology allows your system to adjust the capacity and cooling output, reducing capacity as it reaches your set temperature while offering variable capacities to maintain that temperature as needed
- Easy installation - Your system will
be up and running in just a few short hours in most cases.
- Unique Mounting Bracket - The hanging bracket comes with a set of holes that are placed 16" apart from each other to help you attach the bracket securely to "16 on center" wall studs
- Level Line Ledges - Ensure a straight mount and frees both hands for an easy single person installation
- Tape Measure Assist - The integrated "blade grip" securely keeps measuring tape in place. The "blade grip" gives you a helping hand when installing the bracket to the wall.
- Wall Standoff Bracket - The clip keeps sufficient space between the unit and the wall, creating more space for installation.
- Low installed cost - Ductless systems have a clear advantage over central air conditioning when ducts are not already present
- Lower utility bills - Unlike central air conditioners that cool all the areas the same, ductless systems cool only those rooms you tell it to. No more wasted dollars on cooling unused rooms
- Ultra quiet operation - Ductless systems are in sharp contrast to other types of air conditioners where the rush of air from ducted vents can be annoying, or where compressor noise of window units can be objectionable
- Security advantage - Only a small 3 inch hole is needed for connecting indoor and outdoor units. No worries about intrusion through window installations or wall openings. Plus it can be mounted as close as 2" from the ceiling.
- Permanent installation -
Unlike traditional window air conditioners, ductless split systems leave
window views unobstructed. And, because it is a permanent installation,
there is nothing to remove or store over the winter.
- Indoor Unit Type
- Wall Mount
- Cooling BTUs
- Cooling BTU Output Range
- 3500 - 11000
- Dehumidification (pts/hr)
- 188 / 224 / 277 / 330 (Q / L / M / H)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Medium 300 - 525 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 32 / 35 / 37 / 41 (Q / L / M / H)
- Control Type
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 30 "
- Depth (in.)
- 8 "
- Height (in.)
- 11 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 5 Years
- Labor Warranty
Manuals and Guides