Friedrich MW09Y3J 9000 BTU Indoor Wall Unit - Heat and Cool
Availability: Not Sold Separately At This Time
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThis mini split features 4-Way Auto Swing Louvers (Up/Down/ Right/Left), Auto Restart in case of power failure, washable reusable filters, and Low Ambient Operation which will have the unit operating safely in temperatures as low as 14ºF. The Friedrich M09YJ is perfect for most bedrooms and small offices and there are no dirty air ducts to clean!FRIEDRICH MINI SPLIT COMPONENTS ARE NOT SOLD SEPARATELY. PLEASE SEE FRIEDRICH-M09YJ FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS).
The Wireless Thermostat offers 24-Hour timer, Sleep mode, Auto/cool/dry/fan modes, four fan speeds plus auto fan.
Outdoor unit comes pre-charged with refrigerant sufficient for 41 ft. of line.
Features of the Friedrich mini-split include:
Line Sets are not included.
- Variable Capacity Advantages - Inverter Technology allows each system to adjust capacity and cooling output to provide only the amount of cooling needed at a given time
- Easy installation - Your system will
be up and running in just a few short hours in most cases.
- Unique Mounting Bracket - The hanging bracket comes with a set of holes that are placed o16" apart from each other to help you attach the bracket securely to "16 on center" wall studs
- Level Line Ledges - Ensure a straight mount and frees both hands for an easy single person installation
- Tape Measure Assist - The integrated "blade grip" securely keeps measuring tape in place. The "blade grip" gives you a helping hand when installing the bracket to the wall.
- Wall Standoff Bracket - The clip keeps sufficient space between the unit and the wall, creating more space for installation.
- DiamonGold Advanced Corrosion Protection - Protects the outdoor coil against deterioration and extends the life of the unit especially in harsh coastal environments
- Low installed cost - Ductless systems have a clear advantage over central air conditioning when ducts are not already present
- Lower utility bills - Unlike central air conditioners that cool all the areas the same, ductless systems cool only those rooms you tell it to. No more wasted dollars on cooling unused rooms
- Ultra quiet operation - Ductless systems are in sharp contrast to other types of air conditioners where the rush of air from ducted vents can be annoying, or where compressor noise of window units can be objectionable
- Security advantage - Only a small 3 inch hole is needed for connecting indoor and outdoor units. No worries about intrusion through window installations or wall openings
- Low ambient cooling - All models feature built-in controls that allow the unit to cool even when outdoor temperatures fall to 14ºF. An important feature typically required for computer, telecom and electronic gear rooms, or any other room requiring year-round cooling. An additional Low Ambient Wind Baffle Kit (DLAWB1) which allows operation down to 0ºF, can be purchased separately.
- Permanent installation - Unlike traditional window air conditioners, ductless split systems leave window views unobstructed. And, because it is a permanent installation, there is nothing to remove or store over the winter.
- 9,000 Cooling BTU
- 10,800 Heating BTU (Heat Pump)
- 230/208 Volt
- Inverter technology (variable speed compressor)
- High efficiency for low operating cost
- DiamonGold Advanced Corrosion Protection™
- Auto dry indoor coil
- Cooling/Heating/Fan mode
- Surge Cool/Heat
- Natural air flow
- 4-Way auto swing
- Ultra quiet operation
- Sleep mode
- Dehumidifying mode
- Auto restart
- Auto changeover
- Built-in low ambient standard, down to 14ºF (Cooling Mode)
- 24-hour on-off timer
- Condensate sensor connection
- Multiple ease of installation features
- Indoor Unit Type
- Wall Mount
- Cooling BTUs
- Cooling BTU Output Range
- 3070 - 12620
- Dehumidification (pts/hr)
- 124 / 212 / 272 / 335 (Q / L / M / H)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Medium 300 - 525 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 19 / 24 / 33 / 38 (Q / L / M / H)
- Control Type
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 35.25 "
- Depth (in.)
- 8.25 "
- Height (in.)
- 11.25 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 5 Years
- Labor Warranty
Manuals and Guides