Bradford White RG275H6N 75 Gallon High Input Hot Water Heater, Natural Gas
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 1 - 2 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionHaving hot water is something we take for granted until the day we don't have it. Replacing your hot water heater before it gives out on you may be one of the best decisions you make. A typical tank storage hot water heater will last from 10 to 15 years. A high input water heater will heat more water faster than your typical conventional water heater.The Bradford White RG275H6N is a 75 gallon high input, atmospheric vent hot water heater. It features 76,000 BTU input and a recovery at 90°F of 82 minutes. This hot water heater will provide a large, busy household with enough hot water for 6 ten minute showers in an hour with enough hot water left to do some dishes or prepare a meal! Hot water heaters that are over 75,000 BTUs are not tested for energy rating and therefore there is no First Hour Rating associated with this unit. All Bradford White hot water heaters are NAECA Compliant.
Bradford White water heaters feature the ICON Control System on all Residential and Light Duty Commercial Water Heaters. Benefits of the ICON System include:
- Enhanced Performance
- Advanced Temperature Control System - A microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels
- Intelligent Diagnostics for installers with status indicator
- Green LED
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - No need to drain the tank when removing or replacing the gas valve
Vitraglas® The World's Best Enamel Tank Lining: Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. The exclusive Vitraglas enamel lining is uniquely formulated and applied to the interior of the water heater tank.
Our test results prove that Vitraglas provides unsurpassed protection against failure when compared to other water heater linings.
The Bradford White RG275H6N meets National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) requirements.
- Standard Features:
- Advanced ScreenLok Technology Flame Arrestor Design
- Resettable thermal switch
- Maintenance free
- Pedestal base
- Sight window
- Factory installed Hydrojet®2 Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.Specifically designed for higher input applications.
- Vitraglas lining
- 3/4" NPT factory installed dielectric waterway fittings
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- 3/4" NPT side connections for space heating
- 4" Snap-lock draft diverter
- T&P relief valve included
- Brass drain valve
- 2" non-CFC foam insualtion
- Atmospheric Venting - venting is through the roof
- Capacity (Gallons)
- Fuel Type
- Natural Gas (NG)
- BTU Input
- Includes Heat Pump
- Energy Star
- Overall Depth (in.)
- 26 "
- Overall Height (in.)
- 62.625 "
- Overall Width (in.)
- 26 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Water Connection Size
- 1" NPT
- Warranty Detail
- 6 Year Limited Warranty on Tank and Component Parts
Manuals and Guides
- A - Floor to Flue Connection: 62 5/8"
- B - Jacket Dimensions: 26"
- C - Vent Size: 4"
- D - Floor to T&P Connection: 51 7/8"
- E - Floor to Gas Connection: 15"
- F - Floor to Top of Heater: 59"
- H - C/L of Water Connection: 11"
- J - Floor to Water Connection: 60 7/16"
- K - Depth: 27 1/4 "
- L - Floor to Space Heating Inlet: 16 5/8"
- M - Floor to Space Heating Outlet: 51 7/8"
- N - NPT: 1"