Empire Comfort Systems FAW-55-SPPX 55,000 BTU Counterflow Vented Wall Furnace
Empire Comfort Systems
Availability: Please Call (877) 847-0050 for Availability
Price: $1,550.70 Sale Price: $1,479.00
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThe FAW55SPPX wall furnace installs on an inside or outside wall. It can also be installed flush to the wall or recessed (up to 4 inches) into the wall. If you plan on recessing this unit into the wall, side outlets cannot be used. The optional side (SOK-1, SOR-1) and rear (ROK-1) accessory outlets allow heat to disperse from side or the rear of furnace cabinet into adjacent rooms.This system is installed as a direct vent system, up and out the roof, using a concentric pipe configuration. The outer pipe draws in fresh outside air, while the inner pipe exhausts the combustion gas or by-products out. It is meant for larger room heat larger areas and use a minimum amount of floor space. Heat comes out at floor level so you get even distribution of warmth throughout the room.
The FAW-55-SPPX has a standing pilot. A thermostat is not included with this furnace. This is a 24V furnace and can be used with either a Wireless Remote Wall Thermostat (TRW) or a Wall Thermostat Millivolt Reed Switch (TMV) [each sold separately].Venting required:
- Heat with gas for less than electric heat
- Sealed combustion chamber maintains indoor air quality
- Peace-of-mind safety features built into each furnace
- Front panels remove easily for cleaning and servicing
- Circulates warm air at floor level
Note: This item is available in Liquid Propane (FAW-55-SPPX-LP) and Natural Gas (FAW-55-SPPX-NAT)A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs. Empire Comfort System warranty covers parts only, no labor.This item replaces the FAW55SPP
- Size of Flue Collar: 4" Oval
- Size of Flue with Oval to Round Adapter: 4" Round
- Minimum Vent Opening in Ceiling:
- Oval Type "B" Flue Pipe: 4-1/2" x 9-1/4"
- Round Type "B" Flue Pipe: 6 1/2" diameter
- Heating BTUs
- Type of Venting
- B-Vent (Atmospheric Vent)
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 4 "
- Gas Connection Size
- Ignition Type
- Standing Pilot
- Clearance to Side Wall (in.)
- 4 "
- Clearance Top to Ceiling (in.)
- 7.5 "
- Clearance Bottom to Floor
- Clearance Access Door Side
- Width (in.)
- 16 "
- Depth (in.)
- 11.313 "
- Height (in.)
- 82.375 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Combustion Chamber Warranty
- 10 Year
Manuals and Guides