Williams Furnace Company 450562A 45,000 BTU Floor Furnace with Wall Thermostat
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Price: $1,083.00 Price: $1,173.00
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionWhether it's for a remodel, new construction, or any place where space is limited, the Williams Floor Furnace efficiently warms the room without the need of a blower. Designed for low fuel consumption, these floor furnaces are fitted with an auto floor-register grille temperature control and non-electric pilot, allowing for continuous heat, even during a power outage. Easy installation and easy-to-get-to combustion chamber make servicing no problem at all. Choose either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. High elevation options are also available.
This model is available:
- No electricity required
- Matchless pilot ignition
- Combustion chamber lifts out for easy servicing
- Long-life and quiet, heavy-duty burner
- Thermostat operates from 50- to 90-degrees Fahrenheit
- Automatic temperature and safety controls
- Re-settable vent limit safety switch
- Automatic floor-register grille temperature control and non-electric pilot ensures continuous heat - even during power outages
- Meets the latest American National Standards Institute Requirements
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs.
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Natural Gas - 4505622A
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Natural Gas 4515622A
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Natural Gas 4535622A
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Natural Gas 4555622A
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Liquid Propane Gas - 4505621A
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 4515621A
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 4534521A
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 4555621A
- Heating BTUs
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Type of Venting
- Thermal Efficiency
- AFUE Efficiency
- Not Available
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 4 "
- Center of Vent to Floor (in.)
- 18 "
- Gas Connection Size
- Ignition Type
- Standing Pilot
- Clearance to Side Wall (in.)
- 6 "
- Width (in.)
- 24 "
- Depth (in.)
- 32 "
- Height (in.)
- 28.5 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Combustion Chamber Warranty
- 10 Year
Manuals and Guides