LG LSN363HLV 33000 BTU High Efficiency Extended Pipe Indoor Heat and Cool Wall Unit
DescriptionAn LG Single Zone Extended Pipe system offers improved piping capability and allows for longer pipe length (up to 164 feet) and higher elevation differences (up to 98.4 ft). This single zone system also features low ambient heating operation down to -4°F making these units a viable option as a primary heat source! The LG LS363HLV features a SEER of 17.5 and uses R-410A refrigerant. While this ductless unit will keep you cool with its 33,000 BTU Cooling Capacity, you can also stay warm with the 35,200 BTU heat pump.The LG Extended Piping Mini Splits now feature remote access via WiFi and smartphone app with SmartThinQ. The app is compatible with either Android or Apple devices.
Some of the upgraded features of this series include:
Chaos Swing - Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds creating a more natural, random flow of air, reducing temperature stratification.
Inverter - Inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the desired temperature is reached, the inverter compressor continues to operate at low speed to maintain that temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional ACs, which cycle on and off.
Dehumidifying Mode - Indoor unit accurately senses room temperature and controls humidity by shutting down the compressor before a room is over-cooled.
This item replaces the LSN360HLV Indoor Wall Unit.THIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE LS363HLV FOR THE FULL SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS).Unit must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
- Inverter (Variable speed compressor)
- Long piping lengths (up to 164 ft)
- High elevation differences (up to 98.4 ft)
- Operates down to 14°F in cooling mode
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Self-cleaning indoor coil
- Cooling/Heating/Fan mode
- Jet cool/Jet heat
- Chaos Wind
- 4-Way Auto Swing
- Ultra quiet operation
- Sleep mode
- Dehumidifying mode
- Auto restart
- Auto Changeover
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Condensate sensor connection
- Plasma air purifying system
Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.
- Indoor Unit Type
- Wall Mount
- Cooling BTUs
- Dehumidification (pts/hr)
- 953 / 848 / 706 / 530 (Max / H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Extra Large 800+ Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 49 / 44 / 40 / 37 (H / M / L / Sleep)
- Control Type
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 46.875 "
- Depth (in.)
- 10.434 "
- Height (in.)
- 13.625 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
Manuals and Guides
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Compressor: 7 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Labor: None
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
The standard warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.