A direct-vent fireplace is a sealed fireplace system. It is installed into a wall and vents either through the top or rear. This Superior Pro Series comes complete with a black painted interior, Aged Oak Log Set, Millivolt Burner System and is top vented
. Also included with the fireplace is a bag of volcanic stone and a bag of glowing embers. It is concealed fireplace system and features standard tempered glass with barrier screen that meets 2015 requirements. It boasts a clean, full view face with a heat-circulating design.
It comes standard with a painted black interior but there are three additional brick liner options available (sold separately). A blower and remote can also be purchased separately.
Because it is a gas direct vent fireplace, it will operate during a power outage. If you have a blower, however, the blower will not operate. Standard IPI/CPI switch for easier operation during severe cold temperatures. Standard on/off and high/low flame control allows you to control the flame in the room from a conveniently located wall switch (provide).
This fireplace uses 4.5"/7.5" Secure Vent Rigid and Flex Direct Vent Components. A termination kit is required to finish off the outside of your system.
Gas Pressure Requirements:
- Inlet Gas Supply Pressure: 5.0" WC (Min.); 10.5" WC (Max.)
- Manifold Gas Supply Pressure 3.5" WC
- 3/8" NPT Threads
This direct vent fireplace is a top vent, millivolt system for use with natural gas, It is also available in many other configurations depending on your needs:
- Top Vent:
- Superior DRT3033TMP - Top Vent, Millivolt System, Propane Gas
- Superior DRT3033TEN - Top Vent, Electronic Ignition System, Natural Gas
- Superior DRT3033TEP - Top Vent, Electronic Ignition System, Liquid Propane
- Rear Vent:
- Superior DRT3033RMN - Rear Vent, Millivolt System, Natural Gas
- Superior DRT3033RMP - Rear Vent, Millivolt System, Liquid Propane
- Superior DRT3033REN - Rear Vent, Electronic Ignition System, Natural Gas
- Superior DRT3033REP - Rear Vent, Electronic Ignition System, Liquid Propane
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required.