Reznor UDAP-250 250,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
For many years Reznor has been making the best heaters for a variety of applications. The UDAP250 unit heater was created to improve upon Reznor's proven technology. It features a new design both in and out, easier installation, and better fuel efficiency.
Delivering an industry leading 83% thermal efficiency and 12 different sizes, the UDAP series of heaters offer exceptional heat performance for areas of any size. This unit, the UDAP250 (250,000 BTU), is approved for commercial and industrial use only, and is ideal for midsize to large warehouses, industrial spaces, and barns. Contact us to get a more accurate estimate of how many BTUs are needed for your space.
These Reznor Heaters are easy to install, secured in place from 2 or 4 suspension points or by an optional hanger kit that allows for ceiling mounting. Connecting your thermostat is also a breeze. A low-voltage terminal strip is conveniently located on the outside of the cabinet so that you have no panels to remove. All heaters also have a factory installed gas line nipple to the exterior of the cabinet, for easy gas service connection.
Reznor has made improvements to their UDAP heaters for better performance and quality of use. A key new feature is the patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger. They also added a "G" terminal to the easily accessible rear terminal strip which allows for easy setup of fan only operation. Outwardly, Reznor has developed a cleaner design that shows no front or bottom hardware -- look for the unique white unit with deep red louvers, black side handle, and angled corner to know you have a genuine Reznor unit.
Our most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please click on the links below to see the full details for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for commercial/industrial heating application
- 83% Thermal efficiency - Leader in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115/1/60 Supply voltage
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors - designed for low noise operation
- 2 point or 4 point suspension
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring
- Rear gas connection
- Full fan guard - engineered for safety
- Sleek cabinet design to make hardware less visible
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. 2001 to 6000 feet require adjusting the valve outlet pressure. Over 6000 feet need High Altitude Kit. (Please Call Customer Service at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 5 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 38.188 "
- Depth (in.)
- 35.375 "
- Height (in.)
- 26.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides