Amana VTC24 24000 BTU Vertical Terminal Air Conditioner System (VTAC) with Electric Heat Option
Availability: Special Order
Price: $2,599.00 Price: $2,639.00
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionWhen you install VTACs in your guest rooms, your guests will feel more at home. Since a VTAC is installed in an enclosed "closet" (with outside wall) there is no floor clutter near the window, opening up the space and giving your rooms a more appealing look. No other unit in the industry offers so many extras already built in as standard on every unit. Some of these features include high efficiency operation, quiet operation, reliability and durability.
The Amana Vertical Terminal Air Conditioner Systems are available with your choice of electric heater size. Please make your choice above when placing your order.
A wall sleeve, exterior grille and thermostat are required for installation of the Amana VTAC System. The wall sleeves are available in several wall depth sizes, as well as for different installation situations (standard rear wall installation - VWS9; side wall installation - SVWS9; hurricane rear wall installation - HVSW9). The exterior grilles are available in several standard colors and are also available in custom colors.Features of an Amana Vertical System include:
- Cool Only/NO Electric Heat: VTC243E00AA
- 3.0 Kw Electric Heat: VTC243E03AA
- 4.0 Kw Electric Heat: VTC243E04AA
- 5.0 Kw Electric Heat: VTC243E05AA
- 6.0 Kw Electric Heat: VTC243E06AA
- 8.0 Kw Electric Heat: VTC243E08AA
- 10.0 Kw Electric Heat: VTC243E10AA
- Front Desk Control - Enable or disable each unit from the front desk to save energy used to condition unoccupied rooms
- Fan Delay - Allows the evaporator blower to continue running for up to 45 seconds after the thermostat is satisfied, maximizing cooling performance
- Random Unit Restart - Protects against damage to electrical circuits by preventing all units from starting at one time after power disruption. Random restart occurs in 3 to 4 minutes.
- Evaporator Coil Freeze Protection - Prevents ice build-up on coils and compressor damage during the cooling mode. Attached to the coil, a temperature sensor will de-energize the compressor when freezing conditions are detected and re-energize the compressor when the coil warms up again.
- Ductable Return Air - Permits the connection of return air ductwork using the provided tabs (usually not required) on the inlet of the evaporator coil.
- Adjustable Outdoor Air (manual) - Meets code requirements for outside air introduction. The air vent allows up to 50 CFM of outside air to be introduced into the equipment closet. The air mixes with return air entering the closet through the return air grille.
- Compressor Restart Delay - Ensures that system pressure equalizes before the system restarts, so compressor life is extended.
- Low Ambient Lockout - Locks out compressor at 40°F and below, thus ensuring compressor life.
- Factory Installed Electrical Disconnect - Makes service and maintenance easier.
- Cooling BTUs
- Includes Heat Mode
- Heat Type
- Electric Resistance Only
- Energy Star
- Vent Location
- Ducted Into Room
- Room Size Coverage
- Extra Large 800+ Sq. Ft.
- Energy Saver Mode
- Control Type
- 24 Hour ON/OFF Timer
- Remote Control
- Fresh Air Intake
- Sleep Mode
- Sleeve Required for Install
- Overall Width (in.)
- 20 "
- Overall Depth (in.)
- 20 "
- Overall Height (in.)
- 66 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Compressor Warranty
- 5 Years
Manuals and Guides
Electric Heat Data
Electric Heat Data VTC243E00AA VTC243E03AA VTC243E04AA VTC243E05AA VTC243E06AA VTC243E08AA VTC243E10AA Basic Heater Size: - 3.0 4.0 5.0 6.0 8.0 10.0 Kw @240V/208V: - 3/2.25 4/3.0 5/3.75 6/4.5 8/6.0 10/7.5 BTUs @240V/208V: - 10200/7700 13600/10200 17000/12800 20500/15350 27300/20500 34100/25600 Total Heating Amps @240V/208V: - 14.0/12.3 18.2/15.9 22.0/20.0 27.0/23.0 35.0/30.0 43.0/38.0 Min. Circuit Ampacity @208V/230V: 18/18 18/18 21/24 26/28 30/34 39/45 48/55 Max. Circuit Ampacity @208V/230V: 20/20 20/20 25/25 30/30 35/35 45/50 50/60