LG LMN248HVT 24000 BTU Standard Indoor Wall Unit - Heat and Cool
DescriptionThe Standard Wall Unit is available in several different sizes including the LMN248HVT. The LMN248HVT is 24000 BTUs and is for use in a multi zone installation. Other available sizes include: 7,000 BTUs (LMN078HVT), 9,000 BTUs (LSN090HSV4), 12,000 BTUs (LSN120HSV4), 15,000 BTUs (LMN157HVT), and 18,000 BTUs (LSN180HSV4). Each indoor unit has its own remote control, so each room can be set to different temperatures. The individual units are connected to a single exterior unit. The LG LSN248HVT* is now compatible with the LG Smart AC module.*with serial number 0511******* or later.
Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.Features of the Standard Wall unit include:
- LG Smart AC compatible
- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners.
- Chaos Swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds create a more natural, random air flow thereby reducing temperature stratification.
- Jet Cool/Jet Heat: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64°F
- Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling.
- Auto Operation (Artificial Intelligence): Provides three levels of comfort from which to choose. Temperature and fan speed will set automatically.
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer
- Self-cleaning indoor coil
- 4-way auto swing
- Sleep mode
Interior Unit Includes:
Installation plate and hardware
Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware
Indoor unit must be used with LG Multi-Flex System outdoor unit:
Because of the complexity of the components required for the
LMU480HV, LMU540HV and LMU600HV Multi F Max Mini Split System (up to 8 units allowable),
please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
They will make certain you have everything you need for installation of your system.
For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,
please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.The Multi F Max System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.This item replaces LMN247HVT
- Indoor Unit Type
- Wall Mount
- Cooling BTUs
- Includes Heat Pump
- Heat Pump BTUs
- 720 / 600 / 466 (H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Large 550 - 800 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 42 / 39 / 36 (H / M / L)
- Control Type
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Condensate Connection Size
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 40.563 "
- Depth (in.)
- 9.844 "
- Height (in.)
- 12.781 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
Manuals and Guides
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Compressor: 7 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Labor: None
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
The standard warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.