The High Static Ducted indoor unit is available in 2 different sizes: LMHN240HV 24,000 BTUs and LMHN360HV 36,000 BTUs. Features of the Ducted High Static unit include:
- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners.
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- Built-In Condensate Pump
- Two Thermistor Control - With 2 Thermistor Control, you have the option of setting your room temperature based on the temperature at the return air grille or the temperature at the thermostat (Controller Not Included)
- External Static Pressure Control
- Hot Start
- Child Lock
- Group Control
- Sleep Mode
- On/Off Timer
- LMU30CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU36CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU480HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU540HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU600HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
Because of the complexity of the components required for the LMU360HHV, LMU420HHV. LMU480HV, LMU540HV and LMU600HV Multi F Max Mini Split Systems, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
They will make certain you have everything you need for installation of your system.
For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,
please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.
|Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.|
- Indoor Unit Type:
- Concealed Slim Duct
- Cooling BTUs:
- Includes Heat Pump:
- Heat Pump BTUs:
- 688 / 618 / 530 (H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds:
- Room Size Coverage:
- Extra Large 800+ Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- 37 / 36 / 35 (H / M / L)
- Control Type:
- Wired Control
- Wired Thermostat Optional:
- Line Set Liquid Line:
- Line Set Suction Line:
- Width (in.):
- Depth (in.):
- Height (in.):
- Net Weight (lbs.):
- Parts Warranty:
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty:
1. STANDARD FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY FOR A QUALIFIED SYSTEM - The Part(s) of a qualified System, including the compressor, are warranted for a period (the “Standard Parts Warranty Period”) ending five (5) years after the date of original installation. In absence of proof of installation the warranty date will end five (5) years from the date of manufacture.
2. ADDITIONAL TWO (2) YEAR COMPRESSOR PART WARRANTY - The Compressor is warranted for an additional two (2) year period after the end of the applicable Standard Part Warranty Period (the Compressor Warranty Period”).
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg-dfs.com or www.lg-dfs-warranty.com.