Friedrich SH24N20 24,000 BTU Hazardgard Series Air Conditioner
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 3 - 5 Business Days
Price: $3,999.00 Sale Price: $3,589.00
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionSpecifically designed for use in areas where flammable liquids or gasses, or other toxic chemicals or other flammable materials are being used or stored. The Friedrich Hazardgard series of air conditioners are a great option to cool these locations. It is a 50/60Hz model and it has a T4A Temperature Rating. This means it can be used in areas where the surface temperature of the unit cannot exceed 248°F (120°C).For more than 30 years, the Friedrich Hazardgard has endured some of the toughest and most unforgiving operating conditions imaginable. Time-tested in the field where it counts, Hazardgard is trusted by professionals who have to get the job done. Oil companies rely on Friedrich air conditioners to cool offshore oil rigs, and military bases and government offices all over the world choose Friedrich. Commercial-grade Friedrich products are trusted internationally.The Friedrich SH24N20 is a 50/60Hz air conditioner unit for use in large scale rooms (approximately 12000 sq. ft.) with other external considerations taken into account. In applications when using 230/208 volts / 60Hz, the cooling capacity is 24,000/23,700 BTU/Hr. And in applications when using 240/220 volts / 50 Hz, the cooling capacity is 21,000/20,500 BTU/Hr.Ideal applications
Direct wire connection: Utilizes direct-wired, 15-amp circuit with time-delay fuse that will tolerate surge current without tripping the breaker.Hermetically sealed reciprocating compressor: The compressor motor is cooled during the refrigeration cycle, which allows the unit to tolerate higher outdoor temperatures.Heavy gauge steel: 20 gauge steel is used in order to create a more robust air conditioner cabinet that will withstand years of hard use.Enclosed fan motor: Larger, commercial grade fan motor with hermetically sealed overload for arc-free operation. Totally enclosed to assure efficient operation under adverse electrical conditions.
- Offshore oil rigs, on-shore oil company offices and refineries
- Petrochemical sites and propane fill-up stations
- Paint and varnish storage or processing plants
- Grain alcohol processors or storage sites
- Plant areas using strong solvents or chemicals
- Munitions plants or armories
- PVC or plastics plants and processing points
- Recycling plants
- Furniture refinishing/stripping workshops
- Fertilizer plants
- Office complexes where methane is a by-product
- Hazardous materials storage
Diamonblue Technology: Anti-corrosive treatment provides added endurance and protection in coastal or corrosive environments.
- Permanent split capacitor
- Hermetically sealed refrigeration system
- Environmentally sealed on/off switch and gold plated contacts in thermostat for corrosion resistance.
- Solid-state control relays for compressor and fan operation.
- Hot gas bypass allows the air conditioner to operate at low ambient conditions without freezing at outdoor ambient temperatures as low as 45° F / 7°C.
Hazardgard also meets the U.S. National Electric Code, Article 500 requirements for Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous locations.
- Cooling BTUs
- Cooling Amps
- Cooling Watts
- Dehumidification (pts/hr)
- Includes Heat Mode
- Energy Star
- Plug Face (NEMA)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Vent Location
- Top Front
- Room Size Coverage
- Extra Large 800+ Sq. Ft.
- Chassis Type
- Slide-Out (Window/Wall)
- Energy Saver Mode
- Control Type
- 24 Hour ON/OFF Timer
- Remote Control
- Fresh Air Intake
- Window Mounting Kit Included
- Sleep Mode
- Window Type
- Overall Width (in.)
- 25.934 "
- Overall Depth (in.)
- 27.375 "
- Overall Height (in.)
- 17.938 "
- Window Width (Min.)(in.)
- 27.875 "
- Window Width (Max.)(in.)
- 42 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty
- 1 Year
Manuals and Guides
- Height: 15 15/16"
- Width: 25 15/16"
- Overall Depth (A): 27 3/8"
- Depth J Box to Louvers: (B): 6"
- Minimum Extension into Room: 3 1/16"
- Minimum Extension Outside: 27 7/8"
- Window Width Minimum - Maximum: 27 7/8 - 42"
- Thru-The_Wall Finished Hole Height: 16 3/16"
- Thru-The_Wall Finished Hole Width: 26 3/16"
- Thru-The_Wall Finished Hole Maximum Depth (C): 6"
- Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse: 250 Volt - 15 Amp