Reznor UDAP-225 225,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
Reznor has a long-established reputation for providing quality heaters in a variety of spaces. The UDAP225 unit heater was created to improve upon Reznor’s already excellent technology, and feature improved efficiency, easier installation, and a new design both in and out.
With an industry leading 83% thermal efficiency and 12 different sizes, the UDAP series of heaters offer exceptional heat performance for areas both large and small. This unit, the UDAP225 (225,000 BTU), is approved for commercial use only, and is ideal for midsize to large warehouses, industrial spaces, and barns. Feel free to contact us for a more specific calculation for BTU sizing requirements.
Reznor unit heaters can be mounted using either 2 or 4 suspension points. For a simpler installation, add on our Quick-Sling mounting bracket. Thermostat setup is simple, with a low-voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet that makes connecting control wiring simple with no panels to remove. All units also have a factory installed gas line nipple to the exterior of the cabinet, for easy gas service connection.
Reznor is constantly making improvements to their unit heaters. A key new feature is the patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger. They also added a "G" terminal to the easily accessible rear terminal strip which allows for easy setup of fan only operation. A sleek new look makes for a clean front and bottom with no visible hardware. Reznor's unique style with it's deep red louvers, white cabinet, and angled corner let you know that you have purchased the top heater.
The most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please click on the links below to see the full descriptions for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for commercial/industrial heating application
- 83% Thermal efficiency - TOP in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115 Volts - Single Phase - 60 Hertz
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Designed for quiet operation with vibration isolated fan and venter motors
- Hang with 2 point or 4 point suspension
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring
- Rear gas connection
- Full fan guard - engineered for safety
- Improved cabinet design with less visible hardware
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. 2001 to 6000 feet require adjusting the valve outlet pressure. Over 6000 feet must use a High Altitude Kit. (Please Call Customer Service at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 5 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 38.188 "
- Depth (in.)
- 35.375 "
- Height (in.)
- 20.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides