Featuring 80% thermal efficiency, this unit heater is 115 volts and has 200,000 BTUs input / 160,000 BTUs output. The Modine Vertical Powered unit can be used vertically or horizontally and the exhaust can be rotated a full 180°. These units are designed to use the smallest diameter vent pipe possible. The intermittent pilot-ignition system features 100% shut-off and continuous retry and auto restart. If needed, the unit can be field converted from natural gas to liquid propane.
- Ignition controller: The system will attempt to light 3 times (every 6 minutes) before lockout and re-attempt ignition after about an hour. This will continue indefinitely until the pilot flame is sensed or power is interrupted to the system
- Time Delay Relay: The time delay relay allows the gas controls to operate for approximately 30 to 90 seconds before the blower starts, so that the initial delivered air is not cool. The time delay relay also keeps the motor running for approximately 30 - 90 seconds after the call for heat has been satisfied to remove the residual heat from the heat exchanger
- Control Step Down Transformer
- Pressure Switch: A automatic reset vent pressure switch is supplied on all power vented unit heaters to prevent operation of the main burner in the event there is restricted venting of flue products.
- Power Exhauster: The power exhauster may be rotated 180° to allow for various venting directions