Don't let its size fool you. This heater is 23 inches wide and 21.5 inches high but packs an efficient 20,000 BTUs into it! Heating with gas is more cost efficient than heating with electricity and it will continue to heat even in the event of a a power failure.This vented hearth heater by Williams Furnace Company is ideal for hard-to-heat areas in homes, apartments, offices, schools, and more. The heat is nicely circulated throughout the room with a louvered top and front grille. It is also equipped with a matchless pilot ignition for added safety and requires no electricity to operate.
All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit. The thermostat can be either wall- or cabinet-mounted, and can be set from 50° to 90°F with an easy to use slide switch.
- Must be installed against a wall (minimum 3" clearance to the rear and 2" from side wall) and vented to the outside
- 3" Vent size
- Read owner's manual before installing/operating
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
This model is available:
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Natural Gas - 2001622A
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Natural Gas 2011622A
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Natural Gas 2031622A
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Natural Gas 2051622A
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Liquid Propane Gas - 2001621A
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 2011621
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 2031621
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 2051621