Panasonic CU-3E19RBU-5 19,000 BTU, 1.5 Ton Configurable Tri-Zone Multi-Zone Mini Split - Energy Star
Not Purchasable: Option Select 1st Indoor Unit is required. Option Select 2nd Indoor Unit is required.
Now with heating capabilities down to -5°F, Panasonic Mini-Split are a great option for much of the US.Panasonic's 3 zone Mini Split System offers you the advantage of a single system that is connectable for up to 3 indoor units. That is from 2 to 3 individual temperature controlled rooms without duct work! Panasonic's innovative technology enables high energy saving performance with SEER ratings of 22 and an HSPF rating of 10.5 - for more efficient operation than ever before. Because each room operates independently, you can customize your BTUs for each space. Panasonic offers Indoor units ranging from 5,500 BTUs for smaller rooms, up to 18,000 BTUs for larger rooms. Connectivity capacities of this unit is a minimum of 15,300 BTUs with a maximum of 30,600 BTUs. This system is Energy Star Qualified when installed with non-ducted indoor units.
With the Panasonic System 3 Multi-Zone, long piping length flexibility is also featured. The maximum total length is 164 feet with a maximum length of 82 feet for a single indoor unit. The maximum height difference is 49 feet. With the flexibility of long piping lengths, this system can be installed in virtually any building design.
Of course the system also includes Panasonic's inverter technology - providing optimum power control and extremely efficient operation by changing the power supply frequency. The result is speedy, flexible operation that uses less electricity. The inverter constantly adjusts compressor rotation speed to provide optimum performance at all times. Once the set temperature is achieved, the inverter air conditioner continues to operate with minimum power.
And talk about reliability, with its low ambient heating capability, you will never be cold - heating is possible even if the temperature outside falls as low as -5°F.The CU-3E19RBU-5 Tri-Zone is rated for 19,000 BTU Cooling Capacity and must be connected to at least two / maximum three indoor units. The combined BTU ratings of the units chosen can total up to a maximum connected BTU rating of 30,600 BTUs.The following units are compatible with this system:
- Indoor Wall Units all feature ECONAVI Technology, Whisper Quiet operation, 24hr timer, night setback, automatic louvers and include a hand held remote. A wired wall controller, CZ-RD516C-1, (sold separately) is also available. Available units include: CS-ME5RKUA - 5,500 BTU Cooling / 8,900 BTU Heating; CS-ME7RKUA - 6,900 BTU Cooling / 10,900 BTU Heating; CS-E9RKUAW - 9,000 BTU Cooling / 12,000 BTU Heating, CS-E12RKUAW - 11,500 BTU Cooling / 13,800 BTU Heating; CS-E18RKUAW - 17,200 BTU Cooling / 21,600 BTU Heating.
- 4 Way Ceiling Cassettes all include the decorative Grille and the units all feature ECONAVI Technology as well as five fan speeds, night set back, fresh air intake, quiet mode and a wireless remote with easy to read LCD display. A wired wall controller, CZ-RD52CU, (sold separately) is also available. The following units are available: CS-ME9SB4U - 8,600 BTU Cooling / 12,300 BTU Heating; CS-E12RB4UW - 10,900 BTU Cooling / 13,600 BTU Heating; CS-E18RB4UW - 17,100 BTU Cooling / 20,400 BTU Heating.
At least two indoor units MUST be connected to the CU-3E19RBU-5 compressor. Nominal Capacity range of connectable indoor units must be from 15,500 BTUs ~ 30,600 BTUs. Please note that a 2 unit configuration CANNOT include a combination of two CS-ME7RKUA units or less as this would be less than the minimum of 15,300 BTUs of nominal capacity. Please double check your configurations before placing your order.
- Ducted Ceiling Units are the newest type of indoor units to be included in the Panasonic line-up. These low profile units can be installed in the ceiling or in the floor and are hidden from view. These units also feature 5 fan speeds, 24 hour timer and dry mode as well as a wireless remote. A wired wall controller, CZ-RD52DU, (sold separately) is also available. Unit range from 5,500 BTUs up to 17,200 BTUs and include: CS-ME5SD3UA - 5,500 BTU Cooling / 8,900 BTU Heating; CS-ME7SD3UA - 6,900 BTU Cooling / 10,900 BTU Heating; CS-E9SD3UAW - 9,000 BTU Cooling / 12,000 BTU Heating; CS-E12SD3UAW - 11,500 BTU Cooling / 13,800 BTU Heating; CS-E18SD3UAW - 17,200 BTU Cooling / 20,800 BTU Heating.
Above is an example of a 3-zone installationFeel free to call Customer Service at 877 - 847 - 0050 for ANY questions regarding the purchase of this unit.This unit must be installed by a qualified licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.Item replaces CU-3E19RBU
Looking for a qualified installer? Allow Preferred Contractor to help. Preferred Contractor has a nationwide network of trained mini split installers. Click here to fill out the form and get started. An HVAC expert will contact you to learn about your needs and get a quote for you whether you have already purchased the equipment or are just starting to research.
- Number of Zones
- Maximum Number of Indoor Units
- SEER (non-ducted indoor units)
- SEER (ducted indoor units)
- Energy Star
- Cooling Amps
- 7.4 / 6.7
- Cooling BTUs
- Includes Heat Pump
- Heat Pump BTUs
- Heat Pump Heating Amps
- 10.1 / 9.1
- HSPF (non-ducted)
- Outdoor Unit Noise Level (dBA)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Operating Range - Cooling
- 14°F - 114°F
- Operating Range - Heating
- -5°F - 75°F
- Min. Outdoor Temp for Heat °F
- Inverter Technology
- Pipe Length (No Addl Refr Req)
- Max. Pipe Length/Zone (ft.)
- 164 Total (82/unit)
- Outdoor Unit Width (in.)
- 34.469 "
- Outdoor Unit Depth (in.)
- 12.625 "
- Outdoor Unit Height (in.)
- 31.313 "
- Outdoor Unit Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 5 Years
- Compressor Warranty
- 7 Years
- Labor Warranty
Manuals and Guides
- Parts: 5 Years
- Compressor: 7 Years
- Labor: None
The warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.