Daikin FFQ15Q2VJU 15000 BTU Vista Ceiling Cassette Unit with White Grille
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 1 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionTHIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE DAIKIN-1514715 FOR A FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS).The Vista Ceiling Cassette is concealed by a 2 x 2 foot decorative cover (BYFQ60C2W1W included) that blends well with any decor. In a drop ceiling, it occupies a single ceiling tile with no overlap. The decorative panel is a required option as the controls for your system are built into the cover. The FFQ15Q2VJU is a 15000 BTU unit and will cool a room that is about 600 sq. ft. It is just one of three sizes of ceiling cassette units available for use with specific Daikin single and multi zone systems.The Ceiling Cassette is offered in 3 sizes to easily accommodate each rooms unique heating and cooling size requirement: FFQ09Q2VJU (9,000 BTUs), FFQ12Q2VJU (12,000 BTUs), and FFQ15Q2VJU (15,000 BTUs).Features of the Ceiling Cassette include:
Indoor unit can be used with the single zone outdoor unit RX15QMVJU or any Daikin Multi-Zone System outdoor unit:
- Decorative Cover (BYFQ60C2W1W) included
- Efficient airflow distribution - 2, 3, or 4-way airflow, auto-swing up and down
- Individual flap control (with wired controller)
- Draft prevention
- Automatic defrost
- Fan only
- Seamless architectural design with the ability to sit flush into ceilings
- Hot Start: When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating, there is no cold draft released into the room.
- Mold Proof Air Filter: The pre-filter net is impregnated with a safe, colorless and odorless mold preventative. This renders the filter virtually immune to mold.
- Auto Restart Operation: The unit memorizes the operation mode, airflow and temperature settings. Should there be a power failure when the unit is in operation, it will automatically return to the same operating conditions when the power is restored
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer: The timer can be pre-set to start and stop the unit any time within a 24-hour period. Once the times are set, the unit can be operated for a period by simply pressing the ON or OFF timer buttons.
- Vertical Auto Swing
- Program Dry Function - This gives priority to reducing the level of humidity in the room rather that room temperature.
- Automatic Operation - For unattended year-round comfort, this function allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
- Indoor Unit On/Off Timer (with controller)
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
Because of the complexity of the components required for theDaikin RMXS48LVJU Multi-Zone System (up to 8 units allowable),please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.They will make certain you have everything you need forinstallation of your system.For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.
- 2MXL18QMVJU - Can take up to 2 indoor units
- 2MXS18NMVJU - Can take up to 2 indoor units
- 3MXL24QMVJU - Can take up to 3 indoor units
- 3MXS24NMVJU - Can take up to 3 indoor units
- 4MXS36NMVJU - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- RMXS48LVJU - Can take up to 8 indoor units
Parts Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
The Daikin Multi-Zone System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.This item replaces FFQ15LVJU.
- Indoor Unit Type
- Ceiling Cassette
- Cooling BTUs
- Cooling BTU Output Range
- 5100 - 16200
- Includes Heat Pump
- Heat Pump BTUs
- Heating BTU Output Range
- 5200 - 16300
- 420 / 367 / 293 (H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Large 550 - 800 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 40 /37 31 (H / M / L)
- Control Type
- Not Included
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 22.625 "
- Depth (in.)
- 22.625 "
- Height (in.)
- 10.25 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 12 Years
- Labor Warranty
Manuals and Guides