This direct-vent wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company is a highly efficient indoor heating unit that, operating at 14,000 BTUs, works to safely distribute heat throughout any indoor space at minimal cost.
Ideal for use in garages, workshops, and bedrooms, this unit is conveniently compact - just 7 1/8 inches deep - for ample heat wherever you need it, without the loss of space. Its sealed combustion chamber completely seals the gas flame inside the unit and away from all contact with the air in the room for added safety, operating completely electricity-free for use even during a power outage.
Electricity is only required with installation of an optional blower (see accessories panel), which aids in the even and comfortable distribution of heat throughout the room.
This unit is a direct-vent furnace, which means that the air necessary for combustion is drawn directly into the chamber from the outside, allowing doors and windows to remain closed because no indoor air is used for combustion. The combustion products are then returned back through the vent to the outside, so that only clean, gentle, and consistent heat is delivered into the room. Direct-vent furnaces must be installed through an exterior (outside) wall, venting horizontally through the exterior wall. All vent material is included for quick and easy installation.
- Matchless pilot ignitor
- Attractive, durable soft-white, scratch-resistant finish
- Sealed-combustion safety technology uses no inside room air for operation
- All vent caps include built-in "Bird-Guard"
- Long-life ceramic coated combustion chamber
- Heavy-duty cast iron burners
- Thermostat operates from 50- to 90-degrees Fahrenheit
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
This model is available:
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Natural Gas - 1403822
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Natural Gas 1413822
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Natural Gas 1433822
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Natural Gas 1453822
- Low Elevation (Up to 2000' above sea level) - Liquid Propane Gas - 1403821
- Elevation 2001' to 4000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 1413821
- Elevation 4001' to 6000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 1433821
- Elevation 6001' to 8000' above sea level - Liquid Propane Gas 1453821