LG LA120HSV4 11200 BTU Art Cool Mirror Single Zone System with Heat Pump - Energy Star
DescriptionLG Art Cool is an indoor wall unit with a smokey black mirrored finish. It is an 11200 BTU unit with a 13300 BTU heat pump. The system features inverter technology which is quieter and more cost efficient to use versus a conventional air conditioner system. A conventional air conditioner will operate until the temperature is reached, then shut down. With inverter technology, when the selected temperature is reached, the inverter compressor operates at low speed to maintain that comfort level. This LG Art Cool inverter model has efficiency ratings of 21.5 SEER and is Energy Star Qualified, making this unit one of the most energy efficient in the industry. Finally,the system also features built-in low ambient operation so it will cool when outdoor temperatures are as low as 14°F and it will heat when outdoor temperatures fall to -4°F, making this unit good an excellent primary heat source. It's reassuring to know that LG Art Cool inverter models offer more heating power than conventional mini split heat pump systems.The interior unit of this ductless air conditioner comes with a remote and the hardware required. Line sets are not included and must be purchased separately.
Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.
This unit must be installed by a qualified HVAC technician.
- Inverter (variable-speed on the outdoor unit)
- Dehumidifying Mode: Indoor unit accurately senses room temperature and
controls humidity by shutting down the compressor before a room is
- Chaos Swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds create a
more natural, random flow of air, reducing temperature stratification
Art-Cool Three-Way Cooling: Air flows out of the unit from three directions, creating more natural circulation
Jet Cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64°F
Swirl Wind: Four-way controlled louvers and fan speeds create a stronger, wider air flow and reduce temperature stratification
Manual Power Switch: Easily accessed button allows for continued operation if the remote control is misplaced
Defrost Control: Shuts down the indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown into the house. Removes frost from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low
Temperature Display: Shows room temperature of interior unit
Auto Sleep Mode: Automatically increases the temperature setting 2 degrees F twice (after 1/2 hour and one hour). The interior unit shuts off when the timer setting is reached
Auto Restart: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure
24-Hour on/off timer
- Gold fin anti-corrosion
- Low sound operation
- Allows refrigerant piping lengths up to 98 feet, and elevation difference up to 49 feet
- R410A refrigerant
Looking for a qualified installer? Allow Preferred Contractor to help. Preferred Contractor has a nationwide network of trained mini split installers. Click here to fill out the form and get started. An HVAC expert will contact you to learn about your needs and get a quote for you whether you have already purchased the equipment or are just starting to research.
- Inverter (variable-speed on the outdoor unit)
- Bundle Includes
- LG-LSU120HSV4, LG-LAN120HSV4
- Indoor Unit Type
- Wall Mount
- Energy Star
- Cooling BTUs
- Cooling Amps
- Dehumidification (pts/hr)
- Includes Heat Pump
- Heat Pump BTUs
- Heat Pump Heating Amps
- HSPF (non-ducted)
- 353 / 272 / 212 (H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Medium 300 - 525 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 39 / 33 / 24 (H / M / L)
- Outdoor Unit Noise Level (dBA)
- Control Type
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Maximum Elevation (ft.)
- Maximum Pipe Length (ft.)
- Pipe Length (No Addl Refr Req)
- Operating Range - Cooling
- 14°F - 118°F
- Operating Range - Heating
- -4°F - 65°F
- Min. Outdoor Temp for Heat °F
- Inverter Technology
- Indoor Unit Width (in.)
- 34.813 "
- Indoor Unit Depth (in.)
- 8.063 "
- Indoor Unit Height (in.)
- 11.25 "
- Outdoor Unit Width (in.)
- 30.313 "
- Outdoor Unit Depth (in.)
- 13.875 "
- Outdoor Unit Height (in.)
- 21.5 "
- Indoor Unit Weight (lbs.)
- Outdoor Unit Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty
- Compressor Warranty
- 10 Years
- Warranty Detail
- The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
Manuals and Guides
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Compressor: 7 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Labor: None
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
The standard warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.