LG LMAN127HVP 11200 BTU Art Cool Gallery Indoor Unit Only - Heat and Cool
DescriptionChanging up the look of a room has never been easier than with the Art Cool Gallery indoor unit. The frame easily tilts up to change the picture. (Included Image May Vary.) It is almost 2 ' x 2' and you can choose whatever art work you want to display - children's art work, a photograph of your vacation or a professional piece. It is up to you.The LMAN127HVP features 11200 BTUs cooling capacity and a 13300 BTU heat pump. So not only will this unit look great, it will help keep you comfortable!
The Indoor Art Cool Gallery Air Handler is also available in 9,000 BTUs (LMAN097HVP). Features of the Indoor Art Cool Gallery unit include:
Indoor Unit can be used with any LG Multi-Flex System outdoor unit:
- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners.
- Chaos Swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds create a more natural, random air flow thereby reducing temperature stratification.
- Jet Cool/Jet Heat: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64°F
- Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling.
- Auto Operation (Artificial Intelligence): Provides three levels of comfort from which to choose. Temperature and fan speed will set automatically.
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer
- 4-way auto swing
- Sleep mode
Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions. Because of the complexity of the components required for the LMU480HV, LMU540HV and LMU600HV Multi F Max Mini Split Systems (up to 8 units allowable), please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
They will make certain you have everything you need for installation of your system.
For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,
please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.The Multi F Max System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
- Indoor Unit Type
- Wall Mount
- Cooling BTUs
- Includes Heat Pump
- Heat Pump BTUs
- 314 / 258 / 198 (H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Medium 300 - 525 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 42 / 38 / 34 (H / M / L)
- Control Type
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 23.688 "
- Depth (in.)
- 5.75 "
- Height (in.)
- 23.688 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
Manuals and Guides
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Compressor: 7 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Labor: None
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
The standard warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.