Like other Goodman products, the cabinet has a galvanized leather grain-embossed finish. Foil-faced insulation covers the casing inside to reduce cabinet moisture. The front of the cabinet has a split seam for easy access. Drain pans feature a low water-retention design and are made of DecaBDE-free thermoplastic. The thermoplastic design resists rust and is UV-resistant.
The CHPF series of evaporator coils can be installed for use in a horizontal configuration. A horizontal flow installation takes the air in on one side and exhausts it out the other. This type of unit can be installed anywhere - upstairs or downstairs since the air moves laterally. The CHPF1824A6 evaporator coil uses either R410A or R22 refrigerants.
- Nominal Cooling Tons: 1.5 - 2.0
- Service Valve Liquid Connection Size: 3/8"
- Service Valve Suction Connection Size: 3/4"
- Nominal Width for Gas Furnace: 14.0"
- Plenum Width: 19.0"; Plenum Depth: 13.0"
- Dimensions: 21.125"d x 26.0"w x 14.0"h
The 21 1/8" deep cabinet is engineered to make installing the evaporator coil in a tight space easy.. evaporator coil can be purchased by anyone, however, HVAC systems must be installed by a certified HVAC technician. An HVAC installer will have the experience required to make sure your new system is up and running properly.
Goodman evaporator coils are designed and assembled in the USA. A 10 year limited parts warranty gives you peace of mind that these products are built to last. Coils are AHRI Certified and ETL Listed.
Looking for a qualified installer? Allow Preferred Contractor to help. Preferred Contractor has a nationwide network of trained air conditioner installers. Click here to fill out the form and get started. An HVAC expert will contact you to learn about your needs and get a quote for you whether you have already purchased the equipment or are just starting to research.
- Cooling Capacity (Tonnage):
- 2 Tons
- Plenum Opening - Width (in.):
- Plenum Opening - Depth (in.):
- Nominal Furnace Width (in.):
- TXV Installed:
- Installation Type:
- Service Valve Liquid (in.):
- Service Valve Suction (in.):
- Height (in.):
- Width (in.):
- Depth (in.):
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Parts Warranty:
- 10 Years