Williams Furnace Company 3144030 Forsaire Electric Counterflow Furnace
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThis unit is the perfect solution for spaces in need of heat but where a gas line is not available. Running solely on electricity, this furnace operates by way of a "counterflow" heat circulation system. This system utilizes a large internal blower that pulls air in from the top, warms it, then disperses the warm air through the bottom, towards the floor. And as we all know, heat rises. This configuration allow the heat to rise naturally, warming the room.All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit, including a wall-mounted thermostat that works to prevent excessive temperature swings, for added control as well as added energy/money savings
- May be installed as a freestanding unit or recessed into the wall
- Unit depth is just 7 inches (freestanding) or 3 inches (recessed)
- Installation in homes, apartments, offices, schools, cabins and many other applications
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed
- Multi-room heating with optional rear outlet kit (6501 sold separately)
- Soft-white powder-coat finish goes with virtually any room design
- Counterflow blower system circulates floor-to-ceiling warm air
- Occupies less than one square foot of floor space
- Totally automatic fan controls and safety devices
- Heating BTUs
- Electric Heating Watts
- Type of Heat
- Forced Air
- Wall/Ceiling Mount Panel
- Not Available
- Tip-Over Safety Switch
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Width (in.)
- 14.125 "
- Depth (in.)
- 7 "
- Height (in.)
- 72.5 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Warranty Detail
- All parts carry a one year warranty, no labor warranty
Manuals and Guides