Weber Summit S-460 7260001 Built-In Gas Grill with Sear Station and Rotisserie - Natural Gas
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionA perfect way to start your grilling season. You know what you have come to expect from Weber and the Summit S-460 delivers. The Summit S-460 gas grill is fully equipped with 4 individually controlled stainless steel burners, stainless steel cooking grates. This grill would be a great addition to any outdoor kitchen.
Ships Pre-Assembled with minimal assembly required upon arrival.
- Enhanced Lighted Control Knobs - Illuminated by powerful LEDs, these knobs are designed with grillers in mind. They put off a clean, bright glow so you can precisely control your grill's temperature day or night.
- 9 mm Diameter Rod Stainless Steel Cooking Grates - Stainless steel grates serve double duty on this grill - retaining heat evenly and creating beautiful sear marks!
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 10,600 BTU sear station burner
- 6,800 BTU smoker burner
- 10,600 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Total cooking area = 580 sq in
- Primary cooking area = 468 sq in
- Warming rack area = 112 sq in
- 1 Grill Out® handle light
- Front-mount control panel
- Stainless steel shroud
- Limited warranty
- Owner’s guide and recipes
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Installation Type
- Fuel Type
- Natural Gas (NG)
- Total Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 580 "
- Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.)
- 468 "
- Number of Burners
- Type of Burners
- Rotisserie BTUs
- Rear Infrared Burner
- Side Burner
- Not Available
- Smoker Box
- Sear Zone
- Grill Light
- Lighted Control Knobs
- Grill Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Grate Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Assembly Required
- Additional Features
- Arrives Pre-Assembled with minor assembly required upon arrival.
- Width (in.)
- 34 "
- Depth (in.)
- 31 "
- Height (in.)
- 51 "
- Height (with Lid Open) (in.)
- 49.5 "
Manuals and Guides
Weber-Stephen Products LLC (Weber) hereby warrants to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of this Weber® gas grill that it will be free of defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase as follows:
- Aluminum castings: 25-years (2 years on paint; excludes fading)
- Stainless steel shroud: 25-years
- Porcelain-enameled shroud: 25-years
- Stainless steel burner tubes: 10-years
- Stainless steel cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates: 3-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars: 2-years no rust through or burn through
- Infrared rotisserie burner: 2-years
- All remaining parts: 2-years