Find the Best Mini Split System for Your Home
Looking for an efficient, more comfortable alternative to central heating and AC? You’re in the right place.
We understand that finding the best multi-zone mini split system for your home can be challenging and somewhat confusing. That’s why we’ve created a handy Multi-Zone Mini Splits Buying Guide to help you better understand these HVAC products.
This comprehensive eBook will teach you:
- How to determine the amount of BTUs you need
- How to find the right indoor and outdoor units for your unique needs
- How to shop for line sets
- How to understand your warranty and choose a service plan for your system
- Other information you need to know to find the best mini split system for your specific needs
What Is a Multi-Zone Mini Split System?
A multi-zone HVAC split system is ideal for those who want to heat and cool multiple areas in a home or office building. Each system includes an outdoor unit and anywhere from two to eight units to be installed throughout your home or workplace, making it easy to adjust each room’s temperature exactly to everyone’s liking.
Installing a multi-zone mini split system comes with plenty of benefits. For one, it gives you the power to control the temperature in multiple, individual rooms to suit your family’s or employees’ specific comfort levels. Secondly, multi-zone mini split systems are highly efficient thanks to the ability to control each room (or "zone") individually, allowing you to save money on your utility bills. And finally, ductless mini split heating and cooling systems can be installed without any sort of ductwork, meaning no expensive installation or maintenance costs.
Multi-Zone Heating and Cooling System Features
While multi-zone mini splits are great alternatives to central heating and air conditioning, it’s necessary to do your research before diving in and purchasing an HVAC split system for your home. Some things you’ll want to consider before making your purchase include:
- Mini split sizing and BTUs - The amount of BTUs you need will depend on how large of a space you want to heat or cool.
- Type of indoor unit - There are various types of indoor units available, including standard and specialty wall mounts, ceiling concealed units and more.
- Type of outdoor unit - The type of outdoor unit you buy will depend on the number of zones you need to heat or cool.
- Line sets - Line sets connect your outdoor unit to your indoor system. It’s important to select the proper line sets for your specific indoor units; otherwise, you may run into some issues.
- Warranties - Should something go wrong with your system, you’ll want to understand what your warranty does and does not cover.
That’s quite a bit of information to digest, which is where the eBook comes in!
If you’ve been toying with the idea of buying a multi-zone mini split system but have no idea where to start, our HVAC experts are here to help. Download our Multi-Zone Mini Splits Buying Guide eBook today to learn how to find the best mini split system for your needs. You’ll soon be well on your way to a greener, more comfortable environment.